Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Wierd PM I was Sent.

Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 4:31:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I woke up, checked DDO early this morning and saw this wierd PM I had recieved from a random member. It reads;

"Point accepted but there is a difference in dying ones hair and choking a budding life to death. It shouldn't be offered as a "Free for all". A propper check is a must."

What does that even mean? Its not even a spam pm, they didn't send me a link or anything. Did anyone else recieve this?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 4:51:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 4:31:38 AM, Lee001 wrote:
I woke up, checked DDO early this morning and saw this wierd PM I had recieved from a random member. It reads;

"Point accepted but there is a difference in dying ones hair and choking a budding life to death. It shouldn't be offered as a "Free for all". A propper check is a must."

What does that even mean? Its not even a spam pm, they didn't send me a link or anything. Did anyone else recieve this?

Who was it from?
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 4:54:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 4:51:14 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 8/21/2015 4:31:38 AM, Lee001 wrote:
I woke up, checked DDO early this morning and saw this wierd PM I had recieved from a random member. It reads;

"Point accepted but there is a difference in dying ones hair and choking a budding life to death. It shouldn't be offered as a "Free for all". A propper check is a must."

What does that even mean? Its not even a spam pm, they didn't send me a link or anything. Did anyone else recieve this?

Who was it from?

Just a random guy. I woke up at 5am this morning. The message had came in 4 hours ago when I checked my inbox. He'd only been a member for 4 hours after I read that pm..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 5:00:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 4:54:58 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/21/2015 4:51:14 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 8/21/2015 4:31:38 AM, Lee001 wrote:
I woke up, checked DDO early this morning and saw this wierd PM I had recieved from a random member. It reads;

"Point accepted but there is a difference in dying ones hair and choking a budding life to death. It shouldn't be offered as a "Free for all". A propper check is a must."

What does that even mean? Its not even a spam pm, they didn't send me a link or anything. Did anyone else recieve this?

Who was it from?

Just a random guy. I woke up at 5am this morning. The message had came in 4 hours ago when I checked my inbox. He'd only been a member for 4 hours after I read that pm..

So one has sloppy multi accounting skills. He probably forgot that he was using the wrong account.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 12:05:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 4:31:38 AM, Lee001 wrote:
I woke up, checked DDO early this morning and saw this wierd PM I had recieved from a random member. It reads;

"Point accepted but there is a difference in dying ones hair and choking a budding life to death. It shouldn't be offered as a "Free for all". A propper check is a must."

What does that even mean? Its not even a spam pm, they didn't send me a link or anything. Did anyone else recieve this?

It's in regards to dying hair. The "bubble of life" is refuring to the wax and chemicals used. When one "chokes the bubble of life" he or she is fine tuning it so that mixture. Some argue that this is a bad thing as it interfears with the integretty of the one who made it and the natural hair look. Then he states that it should be paid for if this occurs since they are changing the product.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 12:35:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please, I was sent this.

"I believe you were born outside of marriage. Yes. You must be an illegitimate child upon whom is the curse. When Satan was involved in your birth and evil is inside you, we shouldn't expect from you better than this. And I am sure you are as corrupted as your parents (your mother, father and Satan) and follow their footsteps. Good for you. Because after you die, your nightmare will get started. So you must try hard and take advantage of this life. Enjoy. Do whatever you want. Corrupt yourself. Sleep with guys. Drink wine and commit immpralities. Live like animals. Enjoy your Paradise. Because when your temporary life comes to and end, you just can be burnt in hell. Your brief enjoyment is just here. How grateful for you..."
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 12:40:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 12:35:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Please, I was sent this.

"I believe you were born outside of marriage. Yes. You must be an illegitimate child upon whom is the curse. When Satan was involved in your birth and evil is inside you, we shouldn't expect from you better than this. And I am sure you are as corrupted as your parents (your mother, father and Satan) and follow their footsteps. Good for you. Because after you die, your nightmare will get started. So you must try hard and take advantage of this life. Enjoy. Do whatever you want. Corrupt yourself. Sleep with guys. Drink wine and commit immpralities. Live like animals. Enjoy your Paradise. Because when your temporary life comes to and end, you just can be burnt in hell. Your brief enjoyment is just here. How grateful for you..."

LOL
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 3:16:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 12:35:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Please, I was sent this.

"I believe you were born outside of marriage. Yes. You must be an illegitimate child upon whom is the curse. When Satan was involved in your birth and evil is inside you, we shouldn't expect from you better than this. And I am sure you are as corrupted as your parents (your mother, father and Satan) and follow their footsteps. Good for you. Because after you die, your nightmare will get started. So you must try hard and take advantage of this life. Enjoy. Do whatever you want. Corrupt yourself. Sleep with guys. Drink wine and commit immpralities. Live like animals. Enjoy your Paradise. Because when your temporary life comes to and end, you just can be burnt in hell. Your brief enjoyment is just here. How grateful for you..."

Maybe it was in response to your "I am an atheist in the Philippines" post.
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 3:20:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 3:16:09 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/21/2015 12:35:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Please, I was sent this.

"I believe you were born outside of marriage. Yes. You must be an illegitimate child upon whom is the curse. When Satan was involved in your birth and evil is inside you, we shouldn't expect from you better than this. And I am sure you are as corrupted as your parents (your mother, father and Satan) and follow their footsteps. Good for you. Because after you die, your nightmare will get started. So you must try hard and take advantage of this life. Enjoy. Do whatever you want. Corrupt yourself. Sleep with guys. Drink wine and commit immpralities. Live like animals. Enjoy your Paradise. Because when your temporary life comes to and end, you just can be burnt in hell. Your brief enjoyment is just here. How grateful for you..."

Maybe it was in response to your "I am an atheist in the Philippines" post.
Nah, it was from my Muhammad drawing debate.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2015 2:48:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 3:20:49 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/21/2015 3:16:09 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/21/2015 12:35:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Please, I was sent this.

"I believe you were born outside of marriage. Yes. You must be an illegitimate child upon whom is the curse. When Satan was involved in your birth and evil is inside you, we shouldn't expect from you better than this. And I am sure you are as corrupted as your parents (your mother, father and Satan) and follow their footsteps. Good for you. Because after you die, your nightmare will get started. So you must try hard and take advantage of this life. Enjoy. Do whatever you want. Corrupt yourself. Sleep with guys. Drink wine and commit immpralities. Live like animals. Enjoy your Paradise. Because when your temporary life comes to and end, you just can be burnt in hell. Your brief enjoyment is just here. How grateful for you..."

Maybe it was in response to your "I am an atheist in the Philippines" post.
Nah, it was from my Muhammad drawing debate.

https://reclaimourrepublic.files.wordpress.com...
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2015 3:20:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 3:30:47 PM, Romanii wrote:
weird*

............. -.-
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3