Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

A Cordial And Respectful Opinion

provideoman123
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 8:37:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello to all,

I am known here as provideoman123. I am an active member of this site and I frequently use this site as a platform to voice my opinions. The majority of the users on this site all have opinions I agree with, so I am happy about that. However, some people have taken their liberty to free speech to attack me and my opinions. I am always cordial and respectful, so I do not know why that happens.

To all the attackers, who have done various things such as disagreeing with my belief, voting against me in a debate, and attacking my person, I urge you to reconsider your choices. As I said before, I am always cordial and respectful. I legitimately believe that my opinion is the correct one, and as a creator of a debate or opinion, I have the authority to decide who is wrong (people who disagree or are against me). If you look at my history, you will see that I have never one a single debate because of all the trolls who attack me. They follow me around and vote negatively against my favour simply to spite me.

As previously stated, I am always cordial and respectful and do not try to offend people. I am simply here to state my facts and present to the world a good way of thinking.

With regard to the state of your minds,
provideoman123
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 9:45:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 8:37:27 PM, provideoman123 wrote:
Hello to all,

I am known here as provideoman123. I am an active member of this site and I frequently use this site as a platform to voice my opinions. The majority of the users on this site all have opinions I agree with, so I am happy about that. However, some people have taken their liberty to free speech to attack me and my opinions. I am always cordial and respectful, so I do not know why that happens.

To all the attackers, who have done various things such as disagreeing with my belief, voting against me in a debate, and attacking my person, I urge you to reconsider your choices. As I said before, I am always cordial and respectful. I legitimately believe that my opinion is the correct one, and as a creator of a debate or opinion, I have the authority to decide who is wrong (people who disagree or are against me). If you look at my history, you will see that I have never one a single debate because of all the trolls who attack me. They follow me around and vote negatively against my favour simply to spite me.

As previously stated, I am always cordial and respectful and do not try to offend people. I am simply here to state my facts and present to the world a good way of thinking.

With regard to the state of your minds,
provideoman123

You can easily take action against this by reporting these bad votes to the voting mods or even just simply reporting them as a vote bomb will do.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lol101
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 9:50:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 9:45:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/21/2015 8:37:27 PM, provideoman123 wrote:
Hello to all,

I am known here as provideoman123. I am an active member of this site and I frequently use this site as a platform to voice my opinions. The majority of the users on this site all have opinions I agree with, so I am happy about that. However, some people have taken their liberty to free speech to attack me and my opinions. I am always cordial and respectful, so I do not know why that happens.

To all the attackers, who have done various things such as disagreeing with my belief, voting against me in a debate, and attacking my person, I urge you to reconsider your choices. As I said before, I am always cordial and respectful. I legitimately believe that my opinion is the correct one, and as a creator of a debate or opinion, I have the authority to decide who is wrong (people who disagree or are against me). If you look at my history, you will see that I have never one a single debate because of all the trolls who attack me. They follow me around and vote negatively against my favour simply to spite me.

As previously stated, I am always cordial and respectful and do not try to offend people. I am simply here to state my facts and present to the world a good way of thinking.

With regard to the state of your minds,
provideoman123

You can easily take action against this by reporting these bad votes to the voting mods or even just simply reporting them as a vote bomb will do.

This is a lie. He attacks people too. He called me the "worst Pro arguer", falsely accused people, etc.
Lol
"Logic is true = sky = blue"
-Rapping vi_spex.
Lol101, stop crab finching my Foo fights! It is my tree! And stop being a SpongeBob sorter!

The Lying Asteroids Nullify A Dirt Asteroid Home Immediately
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 9:52:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 9:50:21 PM, lol101 wrote:
At 8/21/2015 9:45:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/21/2015 8:37:27 PM, provideoman123 wrote:
Hello to all,

I am known here as provideoman123. I am an active member of this site and I frequently use this site as a platform to voice my opinions. The majority of the users on this site all have opinions I agree with, so I am happy about that. However, some people have taken their liberty to free speech to attack me and my opinions. I am always cordial and respectful, so I do not know why that happens.

To all the attackers, who have done various things such as disagreeing with my belief, voting against me in a debate, and attacking my person, I urge you to reconsider your choices. As I said before, I am always cordial and respectful. I legitimately believe that my opinion is the correct one, and as a creator of a debate or opinion, I have the authority to decide who is wrong (people who disagree or are against me). If you look at my history, you will see that I have never one a single debate because of all the trolls who attack me. They follow me around and vote negatively against my favour simply to spite me.

As previously stated, I am always cordial and respectful and do not try to offend people. I am simply here to state my facts and present to the world a good way of thinking.

With regard to the state of your minds,
provideoman123

You can easily take action against this by reporting these bad votes to the voting mods or even just simply reporting them as a vote bomb will do.

This is a lie. He attacks people too. He called me the "worst Pro arguer", falsely accused people, etc.

You have to realize that the mods hold the power to remove it or not. He can still report it and they can chose not to remove it.

For example: You can report this post for "Harrassment" though chances are it won't be removed, because I did no harm. In turn you can report him when he goes after you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 10:01:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am always cordial and respectful

No you're not. This is what you said to your opponent in one of your debates:

"I am actually so astounded that one can be that stupid. I am obviously superior to you in all aspects. I am incredibly smart and can see right through your argument. Your argument actually personally offends my superior intelligence. You thought you could compete with the big players here (me) with this ridiculous argument. Let me remind you (and everyone else), I am way smarter than you. Its a proven fact that I proved because I have the intellectual upper hand. You, Mr. Occisionis, are trying to debate the master of debates.

I am appalled at your reasoning for your argument. That sounds like something a teenager would write. I, of course, am above your level and understand what you were trying to convey, even though it is incorrect. My perfect brain knows that you attempted to communicate something, but failed to. Let me remind you, I am way smarter than you. You are wrong
." -http://www.debate.org...

That doesn't sound very cordial or respectful.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 10:07:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 8:37:27 PM, provideoman123 wrote:
Hello to all,

I am known here as provideoman123. I am an active member of this site and I frequently use this site as a platform to voice my opinions. The majority of the users on this site all have opinions I agree with, so I am happy about that. However, some people have taken their liberty to free speech to attack me and my opinions. I am always cordial and respectful, so I do not know why that happens.

If the majority have opinions you agree with, than you should really take a more critical look at your views

To all the attackers, who have done various things such as disagreeing with my belief, voting against me in a debate, and attacking my person, I urge you to reconsider your choices. As I said before, I am always cordial and respectful. I legitimately believe that my opinion is the correct one, and as a creator of a debate or opinion, I have the authority to decide who is wrong (people who disagree or are against me). If you look at my history, you will see that I have never one a single debate because of all the trolls who attack me. They follow me around and vote negatively against my favour simply to spite me.

As previously stated, I am always cordial and respectful and do not try to offend people. I am simply here to state my facts and present to the world a good way of thinking.

With regard to the state of your minds,
provideoman123
lol101
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 10:55:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 10:01:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
I am always cordial and respectful

No you're not. This is what you said to your opponent in one of your debates:

"I am actually so astounded that one can be that stupid. I am obviously superior to you in all aspects. I am incredibly smart and can see right through your argument. Your argument actually personally offends my superior intelligence. You thought you could compete with the big players here (me) with this ridiculous argument. Let me remind you (and everyone else), I am way smarter than you. Its a proven fact that I proved because I have the intellectual upper hand. You, Mr. Occisionis, are trying to debate the master of debates.

I am appalled at your reasoning for your argument. That sounds like something a teenager would write. I, of course, am above your level and understand what you were trying to convey, even though it is incorrect. My perfect brain knows that you attempted to communicate something, but failed to. Let me remind you, I am way smarter than you. You are wrong
." -http://www.debate.org...

That doesn't sound very cordial or respectful.

I agree Varrack. Man, what is up with people on this site lately?
Lol
"Logic is true = sky = blue"
-Rapping vi_spex.
Lol101, stop crab finching my Foo fights! It is my tree! And stop being a SpongeBob sorter!

The Lying Asteroids Nullify A Dirt Asteroid Home Immediately
lol101
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 10:57:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 9:52:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/21/2015 9:50:21 PM, lol101 wrote:
At 8/21/2015 9:45:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/21/2015 8:37:27 PM, provideoman123 wrote:
Hello to all,

I am known here as provideoman123. I am an active member of this site and I frequently use this site as a platform to voice my opinions. The majority of the users on this site all have opinions I agree with, so I am happy about that. However, some people have taken their liberty to free speech to attack me and my opinions. I am always cordial and respectful, so I do not know why that happens.

To all the attackers, who have done various things such as disagreeing with my belief, voting against me in a debate, and attacking my person, I urge you to reconsider your choices. As I said before, I am always cordial and respectful. I legitimately believe that my opinion is the correct one, and as a creator of a debate or opinion, I have the authority to decide who is wrong (people who disagree or are against me). If you look at my history, you will see that I have never one a single debate because of all the trolls who attack me. They follow me around and vote negatively against my favour simply to spite me.

As previously stated, I am always cordial and respectful and do not try to offend people. I am simply here to state my facts and present to the world a good way of thinking.

With regard to the state of your minds,
provideoman123

You can easily take action against this by reporting these bad votes to the voting mods or even just simply reporting them as a vote bomb will do.

This is a lie. He attacks people too. He called me the "worst Pro arguer", falsely accused people, etc.

You have to realize that the mods hold the power to remove it or not. He can still report it and they can chose not to remove it.

For example: You can report this post for "Harrassment" though chances are it won't be removed, because I did no harm. In turn you can report him when he goes after you.

I know. I'm just pointing out that Provideoman123 is a liar. He's not a cordial man.
Lol
"Logic is true = sky = blue"
-Rapping vi_spex.
Lol101, stop crab finching my Foo fights! It is my tree! And stop being a SpongeBob sorter!

The Lying Asteroids Nullify A Dirt Asteroid Home Immediately
provideoman123
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2015 7:15:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
To all of the Dissenters,

Actually, I am cordial and respectful to everyone, especially toward my opponent in a debate. It is not his fault that he holds an incorrect opinion, I am here to help him see the truth of the correct one. When commenting, I always maintain cordiality by addressing the person respectfully. My message is always said in a professional manner. And I always conclude a message with regards to the person.

It is these people who accuse me and attack me that are not cordial and respectful.

With regard to your health,
provideoman123
lol101
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2015 1:44:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 7:15:42 AM, provideoman123 wrote:
To all of the Dissenters,

Actually, I am cordial and respectful to everyone, especially toward my opponent in a debate. It is not his fault that he holds an incorrect opinion, I am here to help him see the truth of the correct one. When commenting, I always maintain cordiality by addressing the person respectfully. My message is always said in a professional manner. And I always conclude a message with regards to the person.

It is these people who accuse me and attack me that are not cordial and respectful.

With regard to your health,
provideoman123

No provideoman123, you are the one who attacks other people. Especially me. Varrack PROVED that you are a liar. You keep on going into people's debates and disturbing/attacking them. Evidence doesn't lie.
Lol
"Logic is true = sky = blue"
-Rapping vi_spex.
Lol101, stop crab finching my Foo fights! It is my tree! And stop being a SpongeBob sorter!

The Lying Asteroids Nullify A Dirt Asteroid Home Immediately
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2015 1:48:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 7:15:42 AM, provideoman123 wrote:
To all of the Dissenters,

Actually, I am cordial and respectful to everyone, especially toward my opponent in a debate. It is not his fault that he holds an incorrect opinion, I am here to help him see the truth of the correct one. When commenting, I always maintain cordiality by addressing the person respectfully. My message is always said in a professional manner. And I always conclude a message with regards to the person.

It is these people who accuse me and attack me that are not cordial and respectful.

With regard to your health,
provideoman123

"I am actually astounded one can be so stupid"

Cordial? Respectful? lol.

Since when is accusing someone of being an idiot respectful?
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2015 3:53:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, I have looked through some of your inane blather, and I can't come up with one reason to care if you feel you are being treated unfairly.
lol101
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 4:58:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 3:53:56 PM, TBR wrote:
Well, I have looked through some of your inane blather, and I can't come up with one reason to care if you feel you are being treated unfairly.

Provideoman123 is a troll. So is gokuFNAF2.
Lol
"Logic is true = sky = blue"
-Rapping vi_spex.
Lol101, stop crab finching my Foo fights! It is my tree! And stop being a SpongeBob sorter!

The Lying Asteroids Nullify A Dirt Asteroid Home Immediately
MisterMittens
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 5:30:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This thread gave me a good laugh, but like numberwang, I think this guy is trolling.

On a side note, I'm surprised that genuineness is actually a word. Genuinity would've sounded so much more.. sophisticated. Oh well.
Sad.
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 6:34:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There's a very good chance that this guy is a troll. Either that or he/she is an idiot.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
provideoman123
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 8:13:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A Message To The Trolls,

You have no credible sources of me saying anything slanderous. I am always cordial and respectful towards other members, especially debaters. All you are doing is attacking me by making up things that I say. I am not an idiot, I have a superior intelligence and consider myself above all you trolls. You are not being respectful, however I try my best to maintain cordiality throughout a conflict.

Good luck with your inheritance,
provideoman123
airmax1227
Posts: 13,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 5:08:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2015 8:37:27 PM, provideoman123 wrote:
Hello to all...

I would rather have not done this publicly, but you aren't accepting private messages and haven't accepted my friend request, so I am forced to do this here as your problematic conduct continues.

You are currently engaged in an effort to harass the member lol101 (the other individual involved has already been told to stop and has done so), and this needs to stop now. You are constantly spamming debates with irrelevant messages in this effort, and this needs to stop now. If you have an issue with another member, you may report them using the sites report function, or you may contact me directly, but you may NOT harass them, and you may not spam debates with irrelevant comments.

I will continue to delete the harassing comments you have already made (to be clear, it is not the members in the debate deleting them as you seem to believe based on your comments), but if you do not cease this behavior, you will be banned from this site.

Again, this behavior needs to stop now.

Thank you.

Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator
Debate.org Moderator
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 6:24:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Heil Airmax!

Sieg Heil!!!
Sieg Heil!!!
Sieg Heil!!!
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:54:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 6:24:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Heil Airmax!

Sieg Heil!!!
Sieg Heil!!!
Sieg Heil!!!


It's actually been awhile since someone called me Hitler... so thanks, I guess.

Enjoy this GIF:

http://www.reactiongifs.com...
Debate.org Moderator
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 12:05:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 3:54:48 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 6:24:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Heil Airmax!

Sieg Heil!!!
Sieg Heil!!!
Sieg Heil!!!



It's actually been awhile since someone called me Hitler... so thanks, I guess.

Enjoy this GIF:

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

Lol.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 12:43:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 8:13:59 PM, provideoman123 wrote:
A Message To The Trolls,

You have no credible sources of me saying anything slanderous. I am always cordial and respectful towards other members, especially debaters. All you are doing is attacking me by making up things that I say. I am not an idiot, I have a superior intelligence and consider myself above all you trolls. You are not being respectful, however I try my best to maintain cordiality throughout a conflict.

Good luck with your inheritance,
provideoman123

lol. http://www.debate.org...

Explain this, please.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 12:44:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 5:30:53 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
This thread gave me a good laugh, but like numberwang, I think this guy is trolling.

On a side note, I'm surprised that genuineness is actually a word. Genuinity would've sounded so much more.. sophisticated. Oh well.
Sad.

My thoughts exactly
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu