Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

How to get voting privileges?

bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2015 9:27:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do 3 debates, and go to your settings and click the "Voting Privileges" heading. If you have trouble, contact Airmax.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 12:54:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 8:44:37 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Title explains itself.

I'm not sure how this is an issue for you. You have done enough debates. Whats up?
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,911
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 6:35:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 12:54:02 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/22/2015 8:44:37 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Title explains itself.

I'm not sure how this is an issue for you. You have done enough debates. Whats up?

I don't know how to confirm my ID
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
Hayd
Posts: 4,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 6:44:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 6:35:30 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/23/2015 12:54:02 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/22/2015 8:44:37 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Title explains itself.

I'm not sure how this is an issue for you. You have done enough debates. Whats up?

I don't know how to confirm my ID

Text message.
YYW
Posts: 41,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:30:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 8:44:37 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Title explains itself.

You have to perform a rain dance. Contact Airmax for the details.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,911
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:30:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 7:30:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/22/2015 8:44:37 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Title explains itself.

You have to perform a rain dance. Contact Airmax for the details.

Is a sacrifice required as well?
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
YYW
Posts: 41,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:30:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 7:30:32 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/23/2015 7:30:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/22/2015 8:44:37 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Title explains itself.

You have to perform a rain dance. Contact Airmax for the details.

Is a sacrifice required as well?

No.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...