Total Posts:147|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Panda

lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2010 11:41:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Instead of derailing threads, if you have a problem with something I post or think I am somehow derailing, please politely make your observation and link to the thread here.
It has been observed that you are now the one derailing more threads, more off topic. I believe that if we follow it this way we will both improve with keeping threads on topic.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2010 11:58:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/2/2010 11:56:16 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
DDO should start an anti-double standards society, lol.

STOP DERAILING MY THREADS!!!!!!!!!! Lol

http://s671.photobucket.com...
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 12:03:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/2/2010 11:58:33 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/2/2010 11:56:16 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
DDO should start an anti-double standards society, lol.

STOP DERAILING MY THREADS!!!!!!!!!! Lol

http://s671.photobucket.com...

http://officeforward.com...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 12:12:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm going to see Tomorrow When The War Began. It's an Australian movie based on the first of a series of Australian Books. I never have high hopes when I go to see Australian movies. Our music is much better then our films. :/
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 12:17:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 12:12:13 AM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm going to see Tomorrow When The War Began. It's an Australian movie based on the first of a series of Australian Books. I never have high hopes when I go to see Australian movies. Our music is much better then our films. :/

CHOPPER!!
signature
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 12:21:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 12:12:13 AM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm going to see Tomorrow When The War Began. It's an Australian movie based on the first of a series of Australian Books. I never have high hopes when I go to see Australian movies. Our music is much better then our films. :/

Don't know much about Australian film. This is a great pre-tennis match pump up song, tho.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 12:21:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 12:17:53 AM, badger wrote:
At 9/3/2010 12:12:13 AM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm going to see Tomorrow When The War Began. It's an Australian movie based on the first of a series of Australian Books. I never have high hopes when I go to see Australian movies. Our music is much better then our films. :/

CHOPPER!!

An exception to the rule.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 1:12:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 1:06:57 AM, juvanya wrote:
Im still not used to this term "derailing". Although I like the train reference, I call it going offtopic. :P

Well you're no fun. :( It's "derailing".
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 6:08:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 1:06:57 AM, juvanya wrote:
Im still not used to this term "derailing". Although I like the train reference, I call it going offtopic. :P

Oi your like my dad then >.< (He named his cat Derail for the train reference, then gets pissy when ppl use "derailing" as a term)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/2/2010 11:41:30 PM, lovelife wrote:
Instead of derailing threads, if you have a problem with something I post or think I am somehow derailing, please politely make your observation and link to the thread here.
It has been observed that you are now the one derailing more threads, more off topic. I believe that if we follow it this way we will both improve with keeping threads on topic.

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble. Also,
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:24:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble.

Not according to the people.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:27:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble.

Actually this was her thread, dedicated to your thread derailment hobby... so yea.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:33:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:27:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble.

Actually this was her thread, dedicated to your thread derailment hobby... so yea.

lolwut? I've only derailed a thread once by mistake, and any other plausible time was to stop her derailing it. Regardless at least I won't derail any more of 'em.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:34:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:24:20 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble.

Not according to the people.

Wut people? 15 posts on this thread, 2 by me, and the rest by you and Insert.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:34:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:34:22 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:24:20 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble.

Not according to the people.

Wut people? 15 posts on this thread, 2 by me, and most of the rest by you and Insert.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:40:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:33:55 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:27:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble.

Actually this was her thread, dedicated to your thread derailment hobby... so yea.

lolwut? I've only derailed a thread once by mistake, and any other plausible time was to stop her derailing it. Regardless at least I won't derail any more of 'em.

Just find a way to release your frustations okay?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:47:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am taking this thread to Cuba.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:49:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:47:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I am taking this thread to Cuba.

Yeah, did you hear Obama is renewing the embargo for another year?
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:50:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:40:45 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:33:55 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:27:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble.

Actually this was her thread, dedicated to your thread derailment hobby... so yea.

lolwut? I've only derailed a thread once by mistake, and any other plausible time was to stop her derailing it. Regardless at least I won't derail any more of 'em.

Just find a way to release your frustations okay?

If you find a way to release your paedophilia away from these forums sure. Don't you have a local playground, school, hell, even a creche?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:52:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:49:56 AM, innomen wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:47:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I am taking this thread to Cuba.

Yeah, did you hear Obama is renewing the embargo for another year?

He is a pretty big dissapointment isn't he. I hope he has taught everyone a valuable lesson about politics.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 10:54:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:50:38 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:40:45 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:33:55 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:27:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:08:47 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Derailing threads to stop people derailing threads? Sounds noble.

Actually this was her thread, dedicated to your thread derailment hobby... so yea.

lolwut? I've only derailed a thread once by mistake, and any other plausible time was to stop her derailing it. Regardless at least I won't derail any more of 'em.

Just find a way to release your frustations okay?

Why do girls hate me.

Aww bless.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 11:01:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:54:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I don't have an actual comeback and will further demean Panda instead of returning a jest.

Cool. Enjoy your nightly bout of loli fapping.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 11:14:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 10:52:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:49:56 AM, innomen wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:47:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I am taking this thread to Cuba.

Yeah, did you hear Obama is renewing the embargo for another year?

He is a pretty big dissapointment isn't he. I hope he has taught everyone a valuable lesson about politics.

*sigh* Sarah Palin, here we come...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 11:17:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 11:01:43 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Is it strange that my mum still breast feeds me?

To be honest with you it is a little... odd.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 11:17:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/3/2010 11:14:18 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:52:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:49:56 AM, innomen wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:47:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I am taking this thread to Cuba.

Yeah, did you hear Obama is renewing the embargo for another year?

He is a pretty big dissapointment isn't he. I hope he has taught everyone a valuable lesson about politics.

*sigh* Sarah Palin, here we come...

Never happen.