Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

vi_spex

TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:02:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:01:05 AM, gokuFNAF2 wrote:
I am the new troll. I will claim vi's throne.

You would have to work very hard to match the beauty that is vi_spex
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:03:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:02:07 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:01:05 AM, gokuFNAF2 wrote:
I am the new troll. I will claim vi's throne.

You would have to work very hard to match the beauty that is vi_spex

Beauty?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:07:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:03:21 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:02:07 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:01:05 AM, gokuFNAF2 wrote:
I am the new troll. I will claim vi's throne.

You would have to work very hard to match the beauty that is vi_spex

Beauty?

Until he.... did whatever he did, I would say yes. There is beauty in that madness. The dedication, the tolerance of failure after failure. Yes, he was something very special.
gokuFNAF2
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:12:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:07:36 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:03:21 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:02:07 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:01:05 AM, gokuFNAF2 wrote:
I am the new troll. I will claim vi's throne.

You would have to work very hard to match the beauty that is vi_spex

Beauty?

Until he.... did whatever he did, I would say yes. There is beauty in that madness. The dedication, the tolerance of failure after failure. Yes, he was something very special.

vi_spex will be overthrown
Amore-mystery-et-Verite-2
Posts: 57
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 3:43:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:01:05 AM, gokuFNAF2 wrote:
I am the new troll. I will claim vi's throne.

Okay. Debate me three times using Vi's logic. I want my rights and a good elo rating.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 12:52:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:01:05 AM, gokuFNAF2 wrote:
I am the new troll. I will claim vi's throne.

But maybe there's not a nut
:) nac