Jump to topic:

DDO Time

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:50:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What happened to the time??? i've been gone for a while but coming back, i noticed that the time is off. Or maybe i just have really bad memory, but I could have sworn I was one hour off from DDO time including daylight's savings time and stuff, but now i'm 5 hours after....

Am i hallucinating, did i remember wrong, or did the DDO time zone change??
I may or may not be a cat
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:56:06 PM
At 8/23/2015 7:50:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
What happened to the time??? i've been gone for a while but coming back, i noticed that the time is off. Or maybe i just have really bad memory, but I could have sworn I was one hour off from DDO time including daylight's savings time and stuff, but now i'm 5 hours after....

I'm not sure. In the polls section it shows Pacific time for each comment, but here it says your post was made at 7:50 PM, which is really off.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 8:02:18 PM
At 8/23/2015 7:56:06 PM, Varrack wrote:

I'm not sure. In the polls section it shows Pacific time for each comment, but here it says your post was made at 7:50 PM, which is really off.

I was wondering the same thing, but I thought that it was just something wrong with my computer.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 8:22:18 PM

so does that mean that there are different times on different sections of DDO? because the messages times are the same as forum times
I may or may not be a cat
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 9:20:31 PM
At 8/23/2015 8:22:18 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

so does that mean that there are different times on different sections of DDO? because the messages times are the same as forum times

I suppose. The time zone may have split into two when DDO was under maintenance for several hours a few weeks ago, although I can't be sure. There's still some issues with the site.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 9:47:31 PM

Time to step away from those shrooms ;)

The time did change.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."