jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:06:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Results are here:

https://survey.zohopublic.com...

There are still more respondents, but that link is dynamic and automatically updates.

Also, as expected, I am starting out with a very large lead and am the favorite in the election.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:10:31 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:06:41 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
Results are here:

There are still more respondents, but that link is dynamic and automatically updates.

Also, as expected, I am starting out with a very large lead and am the favorite in the election.

Could you be so kind as to name the 45 people who voted in this poll?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:11:43 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:10:31 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Results are here:

The poll, of course, is anonymous and does not give the names of the participants. So, I do not know the names.
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:13:04 AM

What you are doing is self-destructive in a variety of ways:

1. If anyone doubted you and wasn't preparing for propaganda against you, you now have got their guard up and are preparing them for what could have been an easy blindside.

2. You are using an extremely unreliable measure of who is currently ahead to justify that you are ahead. This makes people wonder why you used such a method instead of a public forum discussion of who supports who and why.

3. Any hipster-prone people who perhaps voting you thinking they were fighting the majority are immediately going to stop supporting you.

4. This has no advantages at all for you and only disadvantages.

5. People who like to go along with the majority tend to actually not do this, they just go along with who their friends say to go along with. Due to what I said about hipsters immediately now campaigning against you instead of for you, any hipster friends of non-hipsters are now going to begin influencing them to resist what little blind peer pressure they were giving into before.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:14:38 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:13:04 AM, Tough wrote:

What you are doing is self-destructive in a variety of ways:

1. If anyone doubted you and wasn't preparing for propaganda against you, you now have got their guard up and are preparing them for what could have been an easy blindside.

2. You are using an extremely unreliable measure of who is currently ahead to justify that you are ahead. This makes people wonder why you used such a method instead of a public forum discussion of who supports who and why.

3. Any hipster-prone people who perhaps voting you thinking they were fighting the majority are immediately going to stop supporting you.

4. This has no advantages at all for you and only disadvantages.

5. People who like to go along with the majority tend to actually not do this, they just go along with who their friends say to go along with. Due to what I said about hipsters immediately now campaigning against you instead of for you, any hipster friends of non-hipsters are now going to begin influencing them to resist what little blind peer pressure they were giving into before.

This poll wasn't meant to boost my campaign. It was meant to get an accurate gauge on the current standing of the election. Despite it's imperfections, it has seemed to confirm the conventional wisdom among experts of where the election stands.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:15:11 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:11:43 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
Results are here:

The poll, of course, is anonymous and does not give the names of the participants. So, I do not know the names.

How...convenient.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:16:49 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:15:11 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Results are here:

How...convenient.

That's how many surveys are set up.

In fact, I tried to do a public survey on the forums a week or so ago and there was virtually no response rate. These quick ones get more responses. That's just the reality here and these results are in line with what DDO insiders privately expected, for whatever that means.
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:16:59 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:14:38 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

This poll wasn't meant to boost my campaign. It was meant to get an accurate gauge on the current standing of the election. Despite it's imperfections, it has seemed to confirm the conventional wisdom among experts of where the election stands.

1. There is no such thing as an expert on DDO campaigns, please get a grip.

2. There is no-one on debate.org currently supporting your campaign in any public manner, if they are hiding it I wonder why.

3. You are slowly making an a** of yourself it is going to backfire very very hard. I am not calling you an a**, I am saying that you are portraying yourself as one despite what you really are.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:17:29 AM
Results are here:

How...convenient.

I'm sure he's losing by a lot, and is just lying to try to seem cool. I don't think anyone is buying it though.
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:18:21 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:16:59 AM, Tough wrote:
At 8/24/2015 2:14:38 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

1. There is no such thing as an expert on DDO campaigns, please get a grip.

2. There is no-one on debate.org currently supporting your campaign in any public manner, if they are hiding it I wonder why.

3. You are slowly making an a** of yourself it is going to backfire very very hard. I am not calling you an a**, I am saying that you are portraying yourself as one despite what you really are.

By experts, I mean establishment type insiders. And, due to the establishment disliking of me, some are reluctant to be really public but they will vote for me in the end. Look up: silent majority
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:19:33 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:17:29 AM, Varrack wrote:
Results are here:

How...convenient.

I'm sure he's losing by a lot, and is just lying to try to seem cool. I don't think anyone is buying it though.

Deny the poll literally in front of your eyes. I find it humorous how in denial some DDO members are about my likely victory. You're gonna be proven very wrong come election time.
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:19:46 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:18:21 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

By experts, I mean establishment type insiders. And, due to the establishment disliking of me, some are reluctant to be really public but they will vote for me in the end. Look up: silent majority

Oh forgive me, I thought you said you were the favorite. The favorite is, by definition the one that the majority openly support.

Stop tripping over your own arguments, it's more embarrassing and humiliating than being out-debate by itself. You are being both here.
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:21:03 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:19:46 AM, Tough wrote:
At 8/24/2015 2:18:21 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

Oh forgive me, I thought you said you were the favorite. The favorite is, by definition the one that the majority openly support.

Stop tripping over your own arguments, it's more embarrassing and humiliating than being out-debate by itself. You are being both here.

Like i said, come election day, these voters WILL vote for me. You'll be very embarrassed on election day. Very embarrassed..
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:21:57 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:21:03 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

Like i said, come election day, these voters WILL vote for me. You'll be very embarrassed on election day. Very embarrassed..

Actually you never said that until now and I have given you a variety of reasons why this is false.
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:22:48 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:21:57 AM, Tough wrote:

Actually you never said that until now and I have given you a variety of reasons why this is false.

All your reasons have been shown to be nonsense. But no matter, you'll be proven wrong on election day.
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:23:23 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:22:48 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 2:21:57 AM, Tough wrote:

All your reasons have been shown to be nonsense. But no matter, you'll be proven wrong on election day.

I seriously doubt that.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:23:37 AM
I'd start packing your bags Bsh. Looks like we got a new sheriff in town.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:24:40 AM
Daytona isn't even running. He said he was leaving DDO again.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:25:11 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:23:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Nah. I bet Jimmy made tons of multi accounts, then voted for himself.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:26:48 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:25:11 AM, Lee001 wrote:

You keep telling yourself that. I wonder what your excuse will be when I win the actual election.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:28:04 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:26:48 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

You keep telling yourself that. I wonder what your excuse will be when I win the actual election.

That you won...because you voted yourself off your multi-accounts?

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:28:57 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:28:04 AM, Lee001 wrote:

What will you say when that's proven not to be true and the actual truth is that a silent majority of ACTUAL ddo users voted me in?
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:30:54 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:28:57 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

What will you say when that's proven not to be true and the actual truth is that a silent majority of ACTUAL ddo users voted me in?

Hm...that you used T**. A program that changes your i.p each time you open the internet browser.

You could have made multiple accounts using T**. Your i.p would always change, so the mod wouldn't know you are multi-accounting.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:34:04 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:30:54 AM, Lee001 wrote:

Hm...that you used T**. A program that changes your i.p each time you open the internet browser.

You could have made multiple accounts using T**. Your i.p would always change, so the mod wouldn't know you are multi-accounting.

Do you even understand how IP addresses work?
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:34:54 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:34:04 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

Of course I do. There are actually 2 ways to change your i.p. Look it up.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:35:05 AM

You.Are.In.Denial
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:36:08 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:34:54 AM, Lee001 wrote:

Of course I do. There are actually 2 ways to change your i.p. Look it up.

IP addresses don't really tell you much. All they can do is tell you the general geographic area a person is located in... nothing else. That's for legit IP addresses
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 2:36:08 AM
At 8/24/2015 2:35:05 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

You.Are.In.Denial

Oh, you're in denial, that you may win,

My hubby Hayd <3 <3