Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Real DDO Fall 2015 Election Pre-poll

lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 1:03:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Since JimmyTimmy8 made one, which we are pretty sure he fixed it I've decided to make a real poll myself. Here it is.

http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
jimtimmy8
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:08:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ever heard of the phrase "push poll". You can accuse my poll of bias. But, it's hard to take you seriously when you insert your own biases in this one.

The image associated on the poll, the introduction in this thread all are heavily biased against me, etc

This poll is obvious garbage. If you want to do a serious poll, you need to fix these issues. If not, this poll is not to be taken seriously.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:18:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's too early to makepolls. There are people running whom haven't announced it yet.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:23:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 3:18:08 AM, Lee001 wrote:
It's too early to makepolls. There are people running whom haven't announced it yet.

Well we needed at least one poll that wasnt made by a biased a**hat like jimtimmy so Lannan decided to make a legit one since no one else volunteered
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
jimtimmy8
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:27:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 3:23:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:18:08 AM, Lee001 wrote:
It's too early to makepolls. There are people running whom haven't announced it yet.

Well we needed at least one poll that wasnt made by a biased a**hat like jimtimmy so Lannan decided to make a legit one since no one else volunteered

Given the message he left in this thread before the link and the pictures, this qualifies as a biased poll of no real value whatsoever...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:29:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 3:27:33 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:23:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:18:08 AM, Lee001 wrote:
It's too early to makepolls. There are people running whom haven't announced it yet.

Well we needed at least one poll that wasnt made by a biased a**hat like jimtimmy so Lannan decided to make a legit one since no one else volunteered

Given the message he left in this thread before the link and the pictures, this qualifies as a biased poll of no real value whatsoever...

The message and picture of you more then accurately reflects your character and your capabilities
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:30:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I agree--it's too early for polls. We're not even at the midterm point yet. The DDO election is an important community event worthy of discussion, but too much drama too early isn't necessarily helpful. Plus, Lee's right. We don't know who is running, what the platforms are, and what the main issues will be. Until such time, any polls may be interesting, but they are not really too informative. Though, I appreciate Lannan's effort to bring about unbiased polling.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy8
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:34:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 3:29:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:27:33 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:23:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:18:08 AM, Lee001 wrote:
It's too early to makepolls. There are people running whom haven't announced it yet.

Well we needed at least one poll that wasnt made by a biased a**hat like jimtimmy so Lannan decided to make a legit one since no one else volunteered

Given the message he left in this thread before the link and the pictures, this qualifies as a biased poll of no real value whatsoever...

The message and picture of you more then accurately reflects your character and your capabilities

Sure it does. Thanks for the unbiased opinion on this totally unbiased poll.. I can't wait to see your reaction when I win
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:40:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 3:34:17 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:29:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:27:33 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:23:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:18:08 AM, Lee001 wrote:
It's too early to makepolls. There are people running whom haven't announced it yet.

Well we needed at least one poll that wasnt made by a biased a**hat like jimtimmy so Lannan decided to make a legit one since no one else volunteered

Given the message he left in this thread before the link and the pictures, this qualifies as a biased poll of no real value whatsoever...

The message and picture of you more then accurately reflects your character and your capabilities

Sure it does. Thanks for the unbiased opinion on this totally unbiased poll.. I can't wait to see your reaction when I win

I cant wait to see the reaction of the site when you get all of one vote

again
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 5:21:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 3:08:46 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
Ever heard of the phrase "push poll". You can accuse my poll of bias. But, it's hard to take you seriously when you insert your own biases in this one.

The image associated on the poll, the introduction in this thread all are heavily biased against me, etc

This poll is obvious garbage. If you want to do a serious poll, you need to fix these issues. If not, this poll is not to be taken seriously.

How is my poll biased? You can see who's voting and you are on the poll yourself. I don't see how this is biased. Please explain yourself.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 5:28:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 3:40:05 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:34:17 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:29:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:27:33 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:23:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:18:08 AM, Lee001 wrote:
It's too early to makepolls. There are people running whom haven't announced it yet.

Well we needed at least one poll that wasnt made by a biased a**hat like jimtimmy so Lannan decided to make a legit one since no one else volunteered

Given the message he left in this thread before the link and the pictures, this qualifies as a biased poll of no real value whatsoever...

The message and picture of you more then accurately reflects your character and your capabilities

Sure it does. Thanks for the unbiased opinion on this totally unbiased poll.. I can't wait to see your reaction when I win

I cant wait to see the reaction of the site when you get all of one vote

again

It's not like he's even trying. He just closes his account and runs again next time. If he had half a brain then he would actually stick around after the election and be apart of the DDO community and then maybe he would garner more votes. Though after these series of acts I doubt this will happen for awhile.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
jimtimmy8
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 6:27:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 5:21:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:08:46 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
Ever heard of the phrase "push poll". You can accuse my poll of bias. But, it's hard to take you seriously when you insert your own biases in this one.

The image associated on the poll, the introduction in this thread all are heavily biased against me, etc

This poll is obvious garbage. If you want to do a serious poll, you need to fix these issues. If not, this poll is not to be taken seriously.

How is my poll biased? You can see who's voting and you are on the poll yourself. I don't see how this is biased. Please explain yourself.

Look up the phrase "push poll".

You make a negative, unverifiable remark about me and then link to the poll. That creates an obvious bias. If you don't understand that, you don't understand basic statistics or polling. Truly embarrassing for you.

Regardless of whether you think the attack you made is true, then you must consider a real election on DDO wouldn't include an attack on me from whoever is putting on the election.

Obvious garbage poll is obvious garbage.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 7:00:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 6:27:49 PM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 5:21:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 3:08:46 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
Ever heard of the phrase "push poll". You can accuse my poll of bias. But, it's hard to take you seriously when you insert your own biases in this one.

The image associated on the poll, the introduction in this thread all are heavily biased against me, etc

This poll is obvious garbage. If you want to do a serious poll, you need to fix these issues. If not, this poll is not to be taken seriously.

How is my poll biased? You can see who's voting and you are on the poll yourself. I don't see how this is biased. Please explain yourself.



Look up the phrase "push poll".

You make a negative, unverifiable remark about me and then link to the poll. That creates an obvious bias. If you don't understand that, you don't understand basic statistics or polling. Truly embarrassing for you.

Regardless of whether you think the attack you made is true, then you must consider a real election on DDO wouldn't include an attack on me from whoever is putting on the election.

Obvious garbage poll is obvious garbage.

You can't place a bill on transparency.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 7:01:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 1:03:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Since JimmyTimmy8 made one, which we are pretty sure he fixed it I've decided to make a real poll myself. Here it is.

http://www.debate.org...

Where am I on the list?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW