Jump to topic:

DDO's Most Dark *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 9:17:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Interesting topic here. Of all the members on this forum, who do you believe is the most dark member on this site. You know the person who you know that there just isn't something right about the person. Something about them that throws you off a time or two. That person here who some would consider is creepy. Or a mystery. Give us some names, and as usual. Don't hold back. =)
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 9:30:25 PM
Bob: http://www.debate.org...

Something's wrong with her, there has to be someone behind that user. I challenged her to a debate: http://www.debate.org... but she declined.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 10:24:11 PM
Someone who gets off on being proven wrong or proving others wrong rather than being proven right or proving others right is fundamentally a dark and/or unpleasant individual. This is why the majority of this site would rather read and vote on a debate about something very unpleasant and/or traumatic as opposed the more typical topics. It's also why arguments made that send chills down your spine with how callously they put logic over empathy are ones that grab votes like wildfire while ones that make a lot of sense to an empathetic individual but little sense to a cynical one lead to people losing debates but winning respect and popularity in almost any community other than this one or one similar to it.

Debate.org isn't a place for people who aren't dark and what you will find is that anyone in this communit who loses their cynicism and/or 'darkness' slowly fades away from here and into the real world which is very dark but easy to ignore the darkness if you don't bother reasoning past the obvious or immediately available.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 11:26:06 PM
At 8/25/2015 9:17:57 PM, inferno wrote:
Interesting topic here. Of all the members on this forum, who do you believe is the most dark member on this site. You know the person who you know that there just isn't something right about the person. Something about them that throws you off a time or two. That person here who some would consider is creepy. Or a mystery. Give us some names, and as usual. Don't hold back. =)

Interesting topic as usually Inferno. Wylted would be close, but he's just a creep, not creepy. I wouldn't say that I can think of a member off the top of my head. That would give me the "creeps."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 11:38:37 PM
Why the asterisk though?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 11:57:19 PM
At 8/25/2015 11:38:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Why the asterisk though?

Maybe because of the explination?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 11:59:02 PM
Endark... but he's a good, alluring mystery.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 12:45:13 AM
At 8/25/2015 11:59:02 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Speaking of the devil, where is he?

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 12:45:46 AM
At 8/26/2015 12:45:13 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Lord alone knows...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 12:52:41 AM
At 8/26/2015 12:45:46 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/26/2015 12:45:13 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Lord alone knows...

I was gonna say. I haven't seen him around in awhile.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:02:49 AM

AngelofDeath
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 10:24:21 AM

Angel of Death.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 10:25:21 AM
At 8/25/2015 11:26:06 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Interesting topic as usually Inferno. Wylted would be close, but he's just a creep, not creepy. I wouldn't say that I can think of a member off the top of my head. That would give me the "creeps."

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 10:27:04 AM
At 8/26/2015 1:02:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

AngelofDeath

We agree with something. She is sick as hell, she says things about playing with dead bodies and stuff, but it's in such a sweet way that it seems to go over everybody's head. I like her, her posts are always interesting.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 11:34:09 AM
At 8/26/2015 10:27:04 AM, Wylted wrote:

AngelofDeath

We agree with something. She is sick as hell, she says things about playing with dead bodies and stuff, but it's in such a sweet way that it seems to go over everybody's head. I like her, her posts are always interesting.

Thats so hot.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 11:38:39 AM
At 8/26/2015 11:34:09 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/26/2015 10:27:04 AM, Wylted wrote:

AngelofDeath

Thats so hot.

I know, she is going to make some guy either extremely happy or sad when she is older. You're either into the abuse and some sexy girl stabbing you in non lethal places while you fvck or you hate it. Most people take a side there.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 11:41:50 AM
At 8/26/2015 10:25:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/25/2015 11:26:06 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Welcome.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 3:56:17 PM
At 8/25/2015 9:30:25 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Bob: http://www.debate.org...

Something's wrong with her, there has to be someone behind that user. I challenged her to a debate: http://www.debate.org... but she declined.

Have you ever spoken to her before.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 3:57:02 PM
At 8/25/2015 10:24:11 PM, Tough wrote:
Someone who gets off on being proven wrong or proving others wrong rather than being proven right or proving others right is fundamentally a dark and/or unpleasant individual. This is why the majority of this site would rather read and vote on a debate about something very unpleasant and/or traumatic as opposed the more typical topics. It's also why arguments made that send chills down your spine with how callously they put logic over empathy are ones that grab votes like wildfire while ones that make a lot of sense to an empathetic individual but little sense to a cynical one lead to people losing debates but winning respect and popularity in almost any community other than this one or one similar to it.

Debate.org isn't a place for people who aren't dark and what you will find is that anyone in this communit who loses their cynicism and/or 'darkness' slowly fades away from here and into the real world which is very dark but easy to ignore the darkness if you don't bother reasoning past the obvious or immediately available.

What makes this site attract dark people.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 4:01:27 PM
At 8/26/2015 3:57:02 PM, inferno wrote:

What makes this site attract dark people.

That's racist.
My work here is, finally, done.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 4:02:17 PM

My list

1)Phantom
2) Fool On The Hill
3) Angel Of Death
4) Lee
5) Budda

Some people here also think that Imabench in all his cheerfulness, is dark. And that has mainly to do with his relentless confidence.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 4:12:12 PM

you.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 4:21:50 PM
At 8/25/2015 10:24:11 PM, Tough wrote:

DDO is a very dark place to be. Its like a door to an old haunted house that just sits open, and invites everyone in. Perhaps there is a link between intellectualism and darkness. Now connect the two.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 11:09:16 PM
At 8/26/2015 5:38:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/26/2015 5:33:37 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Xlav kinda creeps me out

Some people here think you are creepy.

I doubt it. I am the opposite of creepy.
Nolite Timere
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 2:59:49 PM
At 8/26/2015 4:12:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:

you.

You have a darkside.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 3:02:39 PM
At 8/29/2015 2:59:49 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/26/2015 4:12:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:

you.

You have a darkside.

Nah.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 5:27:32 PM
At 8/26/2015 4:02:17 PM, inferno wrote:

My list

1)Phantom
2) Fool On The Hill
3) Angel Of Death
4) Lee
5) Budda

Some people here also think that Imabench in all his cheerfulness, is dark. And that has mainly to do with his relentless confidence.

I really do agree about the Fool. Quite creepy, considering he rails at feminism a lot, goes away, comes back and rails against feminism again, etc. Plus there's no record of his recent activity, but he's logged in a day ago.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...