Jump to topic:

Im the reincarnation of the great redspectre

anonymouse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 2:19:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hail me. I'are reincarnate of redpectre asl snd im da mightissd. I will rerule the ddo. First wylted shall fall, then YYW, then bsh1, then lannan then tejartics, then everyone else I cant think of. You shall all become the fallen and ill be da ddo king. I am redspectre ruler of all
anonymouse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 2:20:23 AM
At 8/26/2015 2:19:49 AM, anonymouse wrote:
Hail me. I'are reincarnate of redpectre asl snd im da mightissd. I will rerule the ddo. First wylted shall fall, then YYW, then bsh1, then lannan then tejartics, then everyone else I cant think of. You shall all become the fallen and ill be da ddo king. I am redspectre ruler of all

I am redspectre and I have hacked this account for my purpose of becoming the next great hokage of ddo
anonymouse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 2:22:15 AM
At 8/26/2015 2:20:23 AM, anonymouse wrote:

I am redspectre and I have hacked this account for my purpose of becoming the next great hokage of ddo

ill shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and
anonymouse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 2:22:59 AM
At 8/26/2015 2:22:15 AM, anonymouse wrote:
At 8/26/2015 2:20:23 AM, anonymouse wrote:

ill shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and shat and fvck and

I bet bsh1 is too autistic anyways
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 12:40:36 PM

Why am I on this list?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~