Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

A weird glitch in the polls

UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 8:36:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In several of the polls lately, the same poll is getting posted twice or even more.

Most notably the poll "What's more normal, being homophobic or being homosexual?" Which has 7 copies of itself. (I blame it on witchcraft, perhaps we should start a witch hunt?)
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 1:28:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/27/2015 8:36:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
In several of the polls lately, the same poll is getting posted twice or even more.

Most notably the poll "What's more normal, being homophobic or being homosexual?" Which has 7 copies of itself. (I blame it on witchcraft, perhaps we should start a witch hunt?)

The reason it has 7 copies is because i submitted it 7 times. The reason I submitted it 7 times is because every time I tried it said something like "we cannot save your poll at the moment".
Heterodox
Posts: 312
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 10:54:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/28/2015 1:28:12 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
At 8/27/2015 8:36:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
In several of the polls lately, the same poll is getting posted twice or even more.

Most notably the poll "What's more normal, being homophobic or being homosexual?" Which has 7 copies of itself. (I blame it on witchcraft, perhaps we should start a witch hunt?)

The reason it has 7 copies is because i submitted it 7 times. The reason I submitted it 7 times is because every time I tried it said something like "we cannot save your poll at the moment".

Same. "We were unable to save your poll"

Why not? Let me try again, then....boom multiple copies.
imabench
Posts: 21,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 10:57:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 10:54:32 PM, Heterodox wrote:
At 8/28/2015 1:28:12 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
At 8/27/2015 8:36:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
In several of the polls lately, the same poll is getting posted twice or even more.

Most notably the poll "What's more normal, being homophobic or being homosexual?" Which has 7 copies of itself. (I blame it on witchcraft, perhaps we should start a witch hunt?)

The reason it has 7 copies is because i submitted it 7 times. The reason I submitted it 7 times is because every time I tried it said something like "we cannot save your poll at the moment".

Same. "We were unable to save your poll"

Why not? Let me try again, then....boom multiple copies.

The same sh** happens with posting comments in polls as well.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015