Jump to topic:

How do I deactivate my account?

LiberalProlifer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:34:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't want to be here anymoire. I have tried talking toi a moderator about the bug in thge opinion section, but he refuses to do anything. Every time I try to post in the opinion section, the system refuses. This is the only reason I come here. If I can't posts, I don't want to be here.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:44:10 AM
At 9/1/2015 2:34:07 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I don't want to be here anymoire. I have tried talking toi a moderator about the bug in thge opinion section, but he refuses to do anything. Every time I try to post in the opinion section, the system refuses. This is the only reason I come here. If I can't posts, I don't want to be here.

I am sorry to see you having trouble, I think it would be much better if you waited until the bug is fixed instead of leave, all programs will have bugs.

But if you really must, you go to the Dashboard-Settings-Scroll Down to Deactivate at the bottom (Should have some weird quote).

Have a good life if you do choose to leave!
LiberalProlifer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:47:04 AM
At 9/1/2015 2:44:10 AM, Hayd wrote:

I am sorry to see you having trouble, I think it would be much better if you waited until the bug is fixed instead of leave, all programs will have bugs.

But if you really must, you go to the Dashboard-Settings-Scroll Down to Deactivate at the bottom (Should have some weird quote).

Fair enough, I will try. I am just tired of this. :(
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:01:39 AM
At 9/1/2015 2:47:04 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 9/1/2015 2:44:10 AM, Hayd wrote:

Fair enough, I will try. I am just tired of this. :(

You dont have to "try" anything, just dont do anything on DDO for a couple months or until the bug is fixed, check back every couple days to see if its fixed. No need to leave for good if you have enjoyed it thus far.

You should also get involved with other parts of DDO, try doing some debates or Forum conversations.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:22:53 AM
I don't want to be here anymoire.

Looks like your spell check doesn't want to be here either
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:24:05 AM

Why aren't you deactivated yet? Is this just a pathetic plea?
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:25:51 AM
At 9/1/2015 3:24:05 AM, TBR wrote:

Why aren't you deactivated yet? Is this just a pathetic plea?

Convinced him not to.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:39:14 AM
How do I deactivate my account? Stop signing in
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:56:19 AM
At 9/1/2015 3:39:14 AM, sadolite wrote:

If you want to make it so its impossible for you to log in, you have to contact Airmax and have him CLOSE your account instead of deactivate it. Why do you want to leave now?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:59:42 AM

Go to your profile, click "edit my profile", click "settings", then click "deactivate account".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 4:40:32 AM

You must seek the counsel of the great spirit, which will only come to you after many hours of smoking the peace pipe.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 4:40:56 AM
At 9/1/2015 4:36:29 AM, Romanii wrote:
Can you please hurry up and de-activate like you said you want to?

He has not yet sought the counsel of the great spirit.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 4:46:55 AM
At 9/1/2015 4:40:56 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2015 4:36:29 AM, Romanii wrote:
Can you please hurry up and de-activate like you said you want to?

He has not yet sought the counsel of the great spirit.

STFU goddamn hippie.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 9:54:13 AM
Haven't you deactivated a few times before...?
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:43:00 PM

Turn off adblocker and [the opinions] it works.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:43:25 PM
Come-on guys, give the poor guy a break.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 12:29:24 AM
At 9/1/2015 12:43:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Come-on guys, give the poor guy a break.

The only nice person in this thread ^ has spoken.
Your patience exceeds all of ours. Teach us your ways. :-)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:08:19 AM
At 9/1/2015 3:56:19 AM, Hayd wrote:

If you want to make it so its impossible for you to log in, you have to contact Airmax and have him CLOSE your account instead of deactivate it. Why do you want to leave now?

I quoted the OP and said "stop signing in" It's the same thing as deactivate. You are no longer active if you don't sign in and use the sight.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:12:49 AM
At 9/2/2015 2:08:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/1/2015 3:56:19 AM, Hayd wrote:

I quoted the OP and said "stop signing in" It's the same thing as deactivate. You are no longer active if you don't sign in and use the sight.

Oh, my bad...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:16:52 AM

Abortion is wrong. Don't abort your account. Do the responsible thing and take care of your account, instead.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:14:50 AM
At 9/2/2015 2:16:52 AM, Wylted wrote:

Abortion is wrong. Don't abort your account. Do the responsible thing and take care of your account, instead.

"LIKE"

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:40:16 AM

Try removing adblock while doing it.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:18:12 PM

Remove adblock, the Opinions section should work then.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass