Jump to topic:

Non-advertising vote request

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 5:20:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am not advertising my debates here but I am actually in need of some votes on 2 of my debates (currently both tied for me).

The issue is I have posted both to the forums where they fall under (one to both politics and society and the other to technology and philosophy) but no one has voted on them as yet. The only person who voted on one of them voted no points to either side which is fair enough but not really useful in terms of deciding who wins or not.

I am asking any, and all, of you how to secure vote son debates where a doomed tie is coming without directly advertising it and linking to it. I have asked my friends list to vote on the debates too but it didn't seem to interest any of them and I have no way to get the votes without something like this. If there is any other way (other than individually pming any and everyone on the site that I possibly can to vote on it) then I'm very interested to hear it.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 5:22:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 5:20:10 PM, Tough wrote:
I am not advertising my debates here but I am actually in need of some votes on 2 of my debates (currently both tied for me).

The issue is I have posted both to the forums where they fall under (one to both politics and society and the other to technology and philosophy) but no one has voted on them as yet. The only person who voted on one of them voted no points to either side which is fair enough but not really useful in terms of deciding who wins or not.

I am asking any, and all, of you how to secure vote son debates where a doomed tie is coming without directly advertising it and linking to it. I have asked my friends list to vote on the debates too but it didn't seem to interest any of them and I have no way to get the votes without something like this. If there is any other way (other than individually pming any and everyone on the site that I possibly can to vote on it) then I'm very interested to hear it.

I also posted to the unvoted debates.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?