Jump to topic:

Post-Debate Rush

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 9:49:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you ever have that feeling after you put in a good round into a debate or finish a debate you put a lot of effort and work into? This is one of the reasons that I continue to debate here as it is a great feeling of accomplishing something great.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:00:32 PM
At 9/2/2015 9:49:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Do you ever have that feeling after you put in a good pounding into a mass-debate or finish a date you put a lot of effort and work into? This is one of the reasons that I continue to date here as it is a great feeling of accomplishing something great.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:02:24 PM
At 9/2/2015 10:00:32 PM, Tough wrote:
Do you ever have that feeling after you put in a good pounding into a mass-debate or finish a date you put a lot of effort and work into? This is one of the reasons that I continue to date here as it is a great feeling of accomplishing something great.

Har-Har-Har.

Now knock this sh*t off.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:03:49 PM
At 9/2/2015 10:02:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Harder-Harder-Harder.

Now wipe this sh*t off your d***.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:04:56 PM
At 9/2/2015 10:03:49 PM, Tough wrote:

Harder-Harder-Harder.

Grow up.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:05:42 PM
Do you ever have that feeling after you put in a good round into a debate or finish a debate you put a lot of effort and work into? This is one of the reasons that I continue to debate here as it is a great feeling of accomplishing something great.

Yes, totally agree. :)
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:05:53 PM
At 9/2/2015 10:04:56 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 9/2/2015 10:03:49 PM, Tough wrote:

Harder-Harder-Harder.

Throw up.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:08:53 PM
Throw up.

Reported.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:13:23 PM
Wow. This thread. *facepalm*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:17:02 PM
At 9/2/2015 10:13:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

lol
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 10:37:06 PM

The maturity of some kids I tell you.

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 11:32:17 PM
At 9/2/2015 10:37:06 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I know. It's an embarrassment to the few of us who are at least fairly mature.
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 11:38:51 PM
At 9/2/2015 11:32:17 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Alternatively, you stuck up grandpa-wannabes are a catastrophic embarrassment to those of the youth who want to enjoy being young.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:05:05 AM
At 9/2/2015 11:38:51 PM, Tough wrote:
At 9/2/2015 11:32:17 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Alternatively, you stuck up grandpa-wannabes are a catastrophic embarrassment to those of the youth who want to enjoy being young.

We aren't "grandpa-wannabes" as you so informally termed our disposition. Instead, we are individuals who realize the value of acting with maturity and being appropriate. Alternatively, the enjoyment of being young can be found in a variety of other more mature, appropriate, and civilized areas. Immaturity on the Internet is not one of them.
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:17:14 AM
At 9/3/2015 12:05:05 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

We aren't "grandpa-wannabes" as you so informally termed our disposition. Instead, we are individuals who realize the value of acting with maturity and being appropriate. Alternatively, the enjoyment of being young can be found in a variety of other more mature, appropriate, and civilized areas. Immaturity on the Internet is not one of them.

I come on places like this to have fun and let loose of the person I have to be in real life. If you come here to be and uptight fun-killer maybe you should rethink your hobbies and find some you enjoy.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:20:46 AM
At 9/3/2015 12:17:14 AM, Tough wrote:

I come on places like this to have fun and let loose of the person I have to be in real life. If you come here to be and uptight fun-killer maybe you should rethink your hobbies and find some you enjoy.

Debating and engaging on forum topics is something I do enjoy, contrary to your assumptions (bare as they may be). I don't view "fun-killing" as trying to maintain a civil atmosphere. If you do, then I apologize if it appears that way.
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:28:08 AM
At 9/3/2015 12:20:46 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Debating and engaging on forum topics is something I do enjoy, contrary to your assumptions (bare as they may be). I don't view "fun-killing" as trying to maintain a civil atmosphere. If you do, then I apologize if it appears that way.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:53:11 AM
At 9/3/2015 12:47:02 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
*facepalms*

xD
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 2:48:00 AM
At 9/3/2015 12:47:02 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
*facepalms*

XInfinity

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:08:07 AM
At 9/3/2015 12:28:08 AM, Tough wrote:
At 9/3/2015 12:20:46 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

This is my theme song.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:20:25 AM
At 9/3/2015 4:08:07 AM, 16kadams wrote:

This is my theme song.

Here's mine. :)