Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

*Slight plagiarism is allowed* Debate me.

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 8:48:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm bored but don't have much spare time so if you want to debate about any topic then I'm all for it but both pro and con can copy parts of an argument even though it was not written by pro or con. Give me the topic below and I'll challenge you if I'm interested.

*Note* I do not support plagiarism I'm just bored right now. Also the copying of a full argument is not allowed you must only copy small bits from multiple debates.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:01:47 PM
At 9/3/2015 8:48:05 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
I'm bored but don't have much spare time so if you want to debate about any topic then I'm all for it but both pro and con can copy parts of an argument even though it was not written by pro or con. Give me the topic below and I'll challenge you if I'm interested.

*Note* I do not support plagiarism I'm just bored right now. Also the copying of a full argument is not allowed you must only copy small bits from multiple debates.

Pick me
"The US should abolish the death penalty" (con) or "God most likely exists" [either side]...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:09:06 PM
At 9/3/2015 12:01:47 PM, tejretics wrote:

Pick me
"The US should abolish the death penalty" (con) or "God most likely exists" [either side]...

Lol. I'm pro for both death penalty and God and your con on both of them. If I pick you I'll pick con on the God exist just for fun.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:10:30 PM
At 9/3/2015 12:09:06 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Pick me

Lol. I'm pro for both death penalty and God and your con on both of them. If I pick you I'll pick con on the God exist just for fun.

Sure. Instigate, with the only rules being: "First round is acceptance. Some plagiarism is allowed." But I will not plagiarize.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:12:37 PM
At 9/3/2015 12:10:30 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 9/3/2015 12:09:06 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Pick me

Sure. Instigate, with the only rules being: "First round is acceptance. Some plagiarism is allowed." But I will not plagiarize.

I'll add and subtract rules for bsh1's set of rules on his debates. Good. If you plagiarize plus your already good debating skills well I'm dead.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week: