Jump to topic:

Something to ask

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:15:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I realize I never finished my series, Heroes.

I don't know how many people remember it, but how many people would care/read it if I continued the series? If I get enough people I'll keep writing, but if not I'll just let it rest.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:31:29 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:15:06 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I don't know how many people remember it, but how many people would care/read it if I continued the series? If I get enough people I'll keep writing, but if not I'll just let it rest.

I liked that series.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:36:32 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:31:29 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I liked that series.

The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:39:37 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:36:32 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I liked that series.

I thought it was very interesting and I'd love to see more.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:42:53 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:39:37 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I liked that series.

Thanks, if I don't get other people wanting me to write it, I can just tell you what I had planned for the rest of the season.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:57:05 PM

Depends on you. A series always gets dull and boring once the writer loses interest. Though I say even though I liked it to let it rest and spoil it for us. I want to see what you wanted to happen.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:15:52 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:42:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:39:37 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I liked that series.

Thanks, if I don't get other people wanting me to write it, I can just tell you what I had planned for the rest of the season.
Okay, thanks

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:43:27 PM

Do you want to continue writing it or start something else? Many writer get bored of what they're writing and decide to move on to something else, now having advanced their writing abilities because of having written a previous story.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:46:05 PM

I liked it, but the question is: did (or do) you like it?

If you don't wanna do it, then no one else's opinion should really matter.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:19:46 PM

I liked that series.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:25:34 PM
At 9/3/2015 4:43:27 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Do you want to continue writing it or start something else? Many writer get bored of what they're writing and decide to move on to something else, now having advanced their writing abilities because of having written a previous story.

I don't really have a new idea. I'm sure once I get back into it, I'll want to keep going. That's how it was with Star Debate, except no body cared about seeing the end of that series XD I did like it, and I had a lot of ideas for the end.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:25:58 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:57:05 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Depends on you. A series always gets dull and boring once the writer loses interest. Though I say even though I liked it to let it rest and spoil it for us. I want to see what you wanted to happen.

I'm all for it as long as people want it.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:26:23 PM
At 9/3/2015 6:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I liked that series.

Thanks Endark :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:27:24 PM
At 9/3/2015 4:46:05 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yeah, I like it. Plus it's good practice for me. Right now I'm at a point where I need to do short story exercises like this.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:28:54 PM
At 9/3/2015 6:26:23 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I liked that series.

Of course. :-)
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:30:04 PM
At 9/3/2015 6:28:54 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/3/2015 6:26:23 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I liked that series.

Of course. :-)

So guess who's close to halfway done with her third book :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:34:28 PM
At 9/3/2015 6:27:24 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/3/2015 4:46:05 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yeah, I like it. Plus it's good practice for me. Right now I'm at a point where I need to do short story exercises like this.

Then go for it. ;)
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.