Jump to topic:

Rating the 'Muricans

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:42:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sign up if you want me to rate and describe you. I'm not violating rules as this is voluntary, so... I hope you'll participate, you good old artificial people. :)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:45:58 AM
just report the forum as spam guys
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:50:13 AM
At 9/5/2015 1:45:58 AM, imabench wrote:
just report the forum as spam guys
FYI this isn't spam. I honestly want to rate American members. What's wrong with that?
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:54:31 AM
At 9/5/2015 1:42:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
Sign up if you want me to rate and describe you. I'm not violating rules as this is voluntary, so... I hope you'll participate, you good old artificial people. :)

this is racist against non americans omg
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:55:36 AM
At 9/5/2015 1:54:31 AM, Cermank wrote:
Special treatment is only for the artificial people. :)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:57:35 AM
I would rate myself on the freedom scale a 1776.

Or 2 out of 2 world wars won.

Remeber patriots, the hate us cause they anus.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:57:54 AM

/in
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:57:58 AM
Well the Juggle corporation is American...so that have that going against them.
But I'm 98% positive DDO was created in the US...so they have that going for them.
Open borders debate:
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:58:06 AM
At 9/5/2015 1:55:36 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/5/2015 1:54:31 AM, Cermank wrote:
Special treatment is only for the artificial people. :)

your obsession with them is so cute

when are you coming out as a americosexual
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:00:08 AM
At 9/5/2015 1:57:58 AM, darkkermit wrote:
But I'm 98% positive DDO was created in the US...so they have that going for them.

Wait, your from Rhode Island?

I've always wondered, do they have state championships for Rhode Island? Or do they just share with Maryland or what not?

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:02:01 AM
At 9/5/2015 2:00:08 AM, OberHerr wrote:

I've always wondered, do they have state championships for Rhode Island? Or do they just share with Maryland or what not?

Yes. It gives you awesome bragging rights to saying that your one of the best in the state, while not having a real state.

And i've been living in california for a whole three days now so yea...RI can go suck it.
Open borders debate:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:03:48 AM
At 9/5/2015 1:57:54 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
/in
You're probably the kind of person who sits in a classroom and stares into the one and same point all day long (sometimes another person's eyes), and in the meanwhile live in your own world. It makes you behave oddly and inconsistently at times, as has been made evident by your activity on the site, but also gives you a sense of understanding and abilities others may not have. As for your membership here, I think you are grossly underestimating the importance of a proper avatar and propagation of strong beliefs for the sake of self-promotion. So, your image is not as good as it could be. But, because you live in the fantasy world I mentioned before, you may not care, and in fact believe you are important and well-known here. You do add something good and useful here; moderating is good, even though you could do the job a little better in the polls. You are also not hostile.

So, 4/10.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:05:16 AM
What?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:05:29 AM
At 9/5/2015 2:02:01 AM, darkkermit wrote:

Yes. It gives you awesome bragging rights to saying that your one of the best in the state, while not having a real state.

Hah. I've always wondered that. How many high schools and sports teams are there even in Rhode Island? I always pictured the governor of Rhode Island as the one bullied person that everyone just ignores whenever governors meet. Or he's just uninivted.

And i've been living in california for a whole three days now so yea...RI can go suck it.

Went from that one state that we keep around because 50 looks and sounds better than 49 to the place of weed, earthquakes, and debt.

Still, I can't imagine a bigger swap than that. Except maybe moving to Alaska.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:06:00 AM
At 9/5/2015 2:03:48 AM, Mirza wrote:
/in
You're probably the kind of person who sits in a classroom and stares into the one and same point all day long (sometimes another person's eyes), and in the meanwhile live in your own world. It makes you behave oddly and inconsistently at times, as has been made evident by your activity on the site, but also gives you a sense of understanding and abilities others may not have. As for your membership here, I think you are grossly underestimating the importance of a proper avatar and propagation of strong beliefs for the sake of self-promotion. So, your image is not as good as it could be. But, because you live in the fantasy world I mentioned before, you may not care, and in fact believe you are important and well-known here. You do add something good and useful here; moderating is good, even though you could do the job a little better in the polls. You are also not hostile.

So, 4/10.

Lol

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:08:57 AM
At 9/5/2015 2:07:09 AM, Mirza wrote:
I shall depart. Hoping for more participants once I wake up. :)

- Mirza's girl

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:09:28 AM
At 9/5/2015 2:03:48 AM, Mirza wrote:
/in

So, 4/10.

Now what part of that do you actually believe is accurate?

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:14:18 AM
At 9/5/2015 2:05:29 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/5/2015 2:02:01 AM, darkkermit wrote:

Hah. I've always wondered that. How many high schools and sports teams are there even in Rhode Island? I always pictured the governor of Rhode Island as the one bullied person that everyone just ignores whenever governors meet. Or he's just uninivted.

Rhode Island doesn't actually have the smallest population since its so dense. I think there are 32 school districts and about 4 private schools. Within the school district there's maybe 1 or two high schools. (Two high schools in my town, one a technical school the other a regular one).

You know our previously governor is running for president. He is currently polling at 0%, Lincoln Chafee.

Went from that one state that we keep around because 50 looks and sounds better than 49 to the place of weed, earthquakes, and debt.

Still, I can't imagine a bigger swap than that. Except maybe moving to Alaska.

Rhode Island has tons of weed and debt as well :). I think Texas would be a bigger swap. There's a huge tech industry in San Francisco so that's why I'm here.
Open borders debate:
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:46:35 AM

Rate me!!
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:03:19 AM

I long for your approval, Sir.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:06:08 AM
Mirza the mighty, I prostrate myself before your mighty feet and crave your mercy. I am yours to command, no matter what my ranking will be
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:09:34 AM

I am awaiting your judgment.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:10:07 AM

Alright, I'll give it a whirl. Should be interesting.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:10:45 AM
I'm open, but I doubt it'll be a positive review.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:25:38 AM

Sure thing.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 6:51:39 AM

/in
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3