Jump to topic:

Polls and opinions

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:18:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What is the difference between them? I thought that opinions were yes or no green and red format and polls were multiple choice, but now after seeing several yes or no green and red formatted questions in the polls section I know this is not the case. So what is the difference then?
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:44:13 PM
At 9/5/2015 11:18:30 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
What is the difference between them? I thought that opinions were yes or no green and red format and polls were multiple choice, but now after seeing several yes or no green and red formatted questions in the polls section I know this is not the case. So what is the difference then?

Ours is not to reason why
Ours is but to do and die
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:48:52 PM
At 9/5/2015 11:44:13 PM, Tough wrote:

Ours is not to reason why
Ours is but to do and die

0.o How enlightening.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:52:04 PM

Polls have the option to be yes or no but still allow for multiple options to be listed for a question unlike the opinions section

The opinion section meanwhile allows for people to upvote/downvote responses for votes casted on the question, which you cant do in the polls section
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:54:45 PM
At 9/5/2015 11:52:04 PM, imabench wrote:

Polls have the option to be yes or no but still allow for multiple options to be listed for a question unlike the opinions section

The opinion section meanwhile allows for people to upvote/downvote responses for votes casted on the question, which you cant do in the polls section

Thank you.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^