Jump to topic:

Insanity Eclipse Fan-Fic Sign-ups

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 6:59:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Be careful of what you say, because your words can hurt...and sometimes kill. In the town of Wesshire, a group of mentally insane killers have escaped from the Saturn Mills Insane asylum and have been enrolled into the Wesshire High School. People have began to disappear, but yet no one seems to ask why when these children appear in the strangest places. Just remember, if you go off the beaten path you might never see the light of day again. This story will be told from the demonic painful story from the Insane Manic that escapes. If you didn't think that the world was dark then you haven't looked past the light.

Normally this would go in enterainment, but I've been board and wanted to do something other than 6 debates at a time.

Sign-ups
Insaniacs

Other people
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 9:52:09 PM
I'm insane in the membrane; I don't use Rogaine even though my hair is thin.
I like chocolate chip cookies; they're not for the rookies. Yeah, they're why I win.

/in as an Insaniac
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 12:23:25 AM
At 9/6/2015 6:59:57 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Be careful of what you say, because your words can hurt...and sometimes kill. In the town of Wesshire, a group of mentally insane killers have escaped from the Saturn Mills Insane asylum and have been enrolled into the Wesshire High School. People have began to disappear, but yet no one seems to ask why when these children appear in the strangest places. Just remember, if you go off the beaten path you might never see the light of day again. This story will be told from the demonic painful story from the Insane Manic that escapes. If you didn't think that the world was dark then you haven't looked past the light.

Normally this would go in enterainment, but I've been board and wanted to do something other than 6 debates at a time.

Sign-ups
Insaniacs
1. Solon
2. Annie

Other people
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 12:24:27 AM
At 9/7/2015 12:23:25 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Sign-ups
Insaniacs
1. Solon
2. Annie
3. Blah

Other people
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 10:52:47 AM

Sign-ups
Insaniacs

Other people
1. Larry. (As ClashnBoom)

JK. Don't ever call me Larry.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 12:03:59 PM

Sign-ups
Insaniacs

Other people

This sounds like ots been done before...

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 2:11:43 PM
At 9/7/2015 12:03:59 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Sign-ups
Insaniacs

Other people

I doubt it. Not on DDO if that's the case.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 2:14:53 PM
At 9/7/2015 2:11:43 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Sign-ups
Insaniacs

Other people

Note DDO of course. It sounds like a weird version of "Shutter Island" .

Also. I've been wrong all this time. It's not Lanman it's Lannan. Lol. Sorry.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 2:17:54 PM
At 9/7/2015 2:14:53 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Sign-ups
Insaniacs

Other people

No, Shutter Island is different. (note that I've only seen until the car explosion in the movie, so no spoilers), but this is about rape, substance abuse, and torture. Not an invesitigator inmate thing.

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 2:22:39 PM
At 9/7/2015 2:17:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/7/2015 2:14:53 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Sign-ups
Insaniacs

Other people

No, Shutter Island is different. (note that I've only seen until the car explosion in the movie, so no spoilers), but this is about rape, substance abuse, and torture. Not an invesitigator inmate thing.

Okay. I've already signed up so let's see how this goes. Btw watch the whole thing it's amazing.

Now that I know it's Lannan....
La-nan-nan-La-na-na-La-na-Lannan!! Sorry I had to get it out of my mind.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 2:37:00 PM
/in
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 1:15:48 AM
At 9/7/2015 10:52:47 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Sign-ups
Insaniacs

Other people
1. Larry. (As ClashnBoom)
2. Hayd...as Hayd

JK. Don't ever call me Larry.
emmalynn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:00:06 AM
At 9/7/2015 12:24:27 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 9/7/2015 12:23:25 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Sign-ups
Insaniacs
1. Solon
2. Annie
3. Blah

Other people
1. Emmalynn (as Emma)
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:03:42 AM
Sign-ups
Insaniacs
1. Solon
2. Annie
3. Blah

Other people
1. Emmalynn (as Emma)
2. MisterMittens (as Mittens)
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.