Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Sign-Up

Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:21:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Since one of the participents had to drop out, the first person to volunteer to join will get the spot. First come first serve!
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:34:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 12:27:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
for the chess tournament...

I'll have a go at it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:43:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 12:34:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:27:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
for the chess tournament...

I'll have a go at it.

You'll do great!
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:04:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 12:34:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:27:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
for the chess tournament...

I'll have a go at it.

Lannan, you're already in it...
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:06:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 1:04:52 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:34:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:27:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
for the chess tournament...

I'll have a go at it.

Lannan, you're already in it...

I know, but my opponent is uncooperative.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:08:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 1:06:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2015 1:04:52 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:34:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:27:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
for the chess tournament...

I'll have a go at it.

Lannan, you're already in it...

I know, but my opponent is uncooperative.

Try the rain dance, we have a few days.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 2:32:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 2:31:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
Still need a volunteer...

Screw it. I'll give it a go.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 2:34:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 2:32:35 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:31:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
Still need a volunteer...

Screw it. I'll give it a go.

lol ok, the Vice president taking the presidents spot. Cool

Your playing UtherPenguin. Get started as soon as possible!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 2:34:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 2:34:17 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:32:35 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:31:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
Still need a volunteer...

Screw it. I'll give it a go.

lol ok, the Vice president taking the presidents spot. Cool

Your playing UtherPenguin. Get started as soon as possible!

Uhhh....how? I didn't pay attention to this because I don't play chess xD
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 2:35:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 2:34:54 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:34:17 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:32:35 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:31:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
Still need a volunteer...

Screw it. I'll give it a go.

lol ok, the Vice president taking the presidents spot. Cool

Your playing UtherPenguin. Get started as soon as possible!

Uhhh....how? I didn't pay attention to this because I don't play chess xD

http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 2:35:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 2:34:54 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:34:17 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:32:35 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/9/2015 2:31:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
Still need a volunteer...

Screw it. I'll give it a go.

lol ok, the Vice president taking the presidents spot. Cool

Your playing UtherPenguin. Get started as soon as possible!

Uhhh....how? I didn't pay attention to this because I don't play chess xD

http://www.debate.org...
MisterMittens
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 2:36:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/9/2015 1:06:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2015 1:04:52 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:34:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:27:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
for the chess tournament...

I'll have a go at it.

Lannan, you're already in it...

I know, but my opponent is uncooperative.

I'll fill in for your opponent! :)
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.