Jump to topic:

DDOs 9/11 Theories *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 5:28:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We all know what happened on the day of September 11, 2001. Or do we just figure that this should be swept under the rug and forgotten about as it is over now. When we deny the truth we only allow the untruth to prosper. Do you really believe that the events that happened on 9/11 were planned. Do you think it was staged. Do you think that the US Government is not telling you everything about what went down.
Comments please.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 5:35:17 PM
At 9/10/2015 5:28:10 PM, inferno wrote:
We all know what happened on the day of September 11, 2001. Or do we just figure that this should be swept under the rug and forgotten about as it is over now. When we deny the truth we only allow the untruth to prosper. Do you really believe that the events that happened on 9/11 were planned. Do you think it was staged. Do you think that the US Government is not telling you everything about what went down.
Comments please.

I believe that it was planned, but not by the U.S government. It definitely was not staged.

My dad was at the Pentagon on and the next few weeks after 9/11 operating with a USAR team. He tells me and my siblings so many stories about that day, especially when this time of year comes around. I would rather believe these first-hand accounts and stories than the delusional ranting of the conspiracists.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 5:39:41 PM
Comments please.

-_-

It was planned...by Al Qaeda.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 6:39:17 PM
At 9/10/2015 5:39:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Comments please.

-_-

What about Halliburton.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 6:40:11 PM
At 9/10/2015 5:35:17 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Comments please.

I believe that it was planned, but not by the U.S government. It definitely was not staged.

My dad was at the Pentagon on and the next few weeks after 9/11 operating with a USAR team. He tells me and my siblings so many stories about that day, especially when this time of year comes around. I would rather believe these first-hand accounts and stories than the delusional ranting of the conspiracists.

Are you sure. Think about the Report now and the 9/11 Comission. And think about the very vague and unclear facts about Tower 7.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 6:45:12 PM
Comments please.

If they're keeping any information from us, it's an inside job. You don't hide information unless you're trying to hide something. Anybody calling the FBI to this very day will get a "we can't comment on ongoing investigations".

What are they hiding? It's clear the American people are their enemy. Why would they deny that Area 51 exists for so many years? Literally anybody could drive up and see it did, and every other country on the planet knew of it's existence. The only people they were really hiding it from was the American citizens.

The state considers us enemies, and we'd be wise to recognize a declaration of war.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 6:55:25 PM
At 9/10/2015 6:39:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Comments please.

-_-

What about Halliburton.

They profitted from the Iraq war. No corrilation, so what.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

LordHelm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 6:57:24 PM
At 9/10/2015 6:40:11 PM, inferno wrote:
Comments please.

Are you sure. Think about the Report now and the 9/11 Comission. And think about the very vague and unclear facts about Tower 7.

There were plenty of pictures showing massive damage to the side of Tower 7 facing the Twin Towers. And the Twin Towers destroyed the piping under the district, so the sprinkler systems didn't work. The facts on the tower are very clear, but theorists tend to look over them.

And every year, tons of studies are done to check the theories, and they always come back in the commissions favor. Not one study, Government or Independent, confirms truther's theories.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:00:10 PM
At 9/10/2015 6:55:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Comments please.

-_-

What about Halliburton.

It was all planned ahead of time. To manipulate the masses into believing that Laden was alive when he was actually dead. And to create this long winded propaganda about war and the terrorist regime.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:00:54 PM
Comments please.

-_-

What about Halliburton.

It was all planned ahead of time. To manipulate the masses into believing that Laden was alive when he was actually dead. And to create this long winded propaganda about war and the terrorist regime. Just listen to the theme in the animated series GI JOE.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:00:55 PM
At 9/10/2015 7:00:10 PM, inferno wrote:
Comments please.

-_-

What about Halliburton.

It was all planned ahead of time. To manipulate the masses into believing that Laden was alive when he was actually dead. And to create this long winded propaganda about war and the terrorist regime.

Yes, because that's how i completely works.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:01:40 PM
At 9/10/2015 6:45:12 PM, Wylted wrote:
Comments please.

If they're keeping any information from us, it's an inside job. You don't hide information unless you're trying to hide something. Anybody calling the FBI to this very day will get a "we can't comment on ongoing investigations".

What are they hiding? It's clear the American people are their enemy. Why would they deny that Area 51 exists for so many years? Literally anybody could drive up and see it did, and every other country on the planet knew of it's existence. The only people they were really hiding it from was the American citizens.

The state considers us enemies, and we'd be wise to recognize a declaration of war.

They have been saying this since they killed Kennedy. Nothing new about government coverup.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:02:51 PM
At 9/10/2015 6:57:24 PM, LordHelm wrote:
Comments please.

There were plenty of pictures showing massive damage to the side of Tower 7 facing the Twin Towers. And the Twin Towers destroyed the piping under the district, so the sprinkler systems didn't work. The facts on the tower are very clear, but theorists tend to look over them.

And every year, tons of studies are done to check the theories, and they always come back

Government can manipulate facts the same way they can manipulate you. How do you think they got people voting for Donald Duck Trump.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:06:29 PM
Comments please.

Please. That was from fire.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
LordHelm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:09:36 PM
At 9/10/2015 7:02:51 PM, inferno wrote:
Comments please.

And every year, tons of studies are done to check the theories, and they always come back

Government can manipulate facts the same way they can manipulate you. How do you think they got people voting for Donald Duck Trump.

That was a laughable case. You didn't even address a thing I said. Dropped all of it to throw out a really dumb statement. Any evidence that they manipulate the studies or me? Also, the Government isn't getting people to vote for Trump. If anything, Trump as little to no Establishment support. Independent studies work separate of the Government. If you're case were true, every study on Global Warming would say it's false.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:15:15 PM
At 9/10/2015 7:09:36 PM, LordHelm wrote:
At 9/10/2015 7:02:51 PM, inferno wrote:
Comments please.

That was a laughable case. You didn't even address a thing I said. Dropped all of it to throw out a really dumb statement. Any evidence that they manipulate the studies or me? Also, the Government isn't getting people to vote for Trump. If anything, Trump as little to no Establishment support. Independent studies work separate of the Government. If you're case were true, every study on Global Warming would say it's false.

I can sense the fact that the world is changing and in a rage over mans careless ways and destruction of nature. Spare me the science talk for today. What I am saying is that little ants like yourself are so easily deceived that you would hang on every lying word that these secularists throw at you. Politicians are all in the same. The government doesn't love you my friend. It is all about control. And your mind, as sophisticated as you think it to be, is nothing more than a toy to them. =)
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:50:48 PM
At 9/10/2015 7:25:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/10/2015 7:01:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
bush did it

not a theory

It was more than just Bush my friend.

OBV

bush was just the mastermind
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 9:01:59 PM
At 9/10/2015 7:50:48 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 9/10/2015 7:25:02 PM, inferno wrote:
bush did it

not a theory

It was more than just Bush my friend.

OBV

bush was just the mastermind

What makes you say that.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 4:42:43 AM
Comments please.

Oh I think we all know what happened.............

http://www.google.com...
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 11:45:42 AM
Comments please.

There are also plenty of pictures of the buildings directly in front of both of towers 1 and 2 that suffered extensive blast and minor fire damage. No problems there. Now, just common sense wise, what version of fire suppression comes from only one sources? This is a city block, it gets water from a main, a main travels along the entirety of a block. It would be like saying you can't flush your toilet because the water main busted at your neighbor's house. Sure, you get low pressure, but distribution systems are designed to handle breakages like that.

And every year, tons of studies are done to check the theories, and they always come back in the commissions favor. Not one study, Government or Independent, confirms truther's theories.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 4:12:01 PM
Comments please.

Shouldn't that be: 'overlook' them?

And it's not necessarily about 'confirming' theories, but questioning the official version and highlighting certain facts that do not correspond with it.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 5:42:37 PM
bush did it

not a theory

lolno,
You're an idiot.
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 5:42:50 PM
It's obviously Obama's fault.
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 6:16:53 PM
9/11 was just a big misunderstanding. You see...

The lizard people heard about a super secret illuminati meeting that was supposed to take place in building seven that day. The purpose of this meeting was to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of melting tinfoil hats with jet fuel. The lizard people got really jealous that they were not invited to the meeting (even though they would not have shown up anyway, since tinfoil hats are not a subject which intrests them) so they hijacked some planes and crashed them into buildings one and two knowing the debris would result in building seven (their real target) collapsing several hours later. However, what the lizard people did not find out until the last moment is that the stonemasons had already rigged a remote detonated nuclear weapon onto one of the planes to try to save their allies the illuminati. This is why the lizard people launched a cruise missile at the Pentagon once they discovered the nuke, to prevent the stonemason in the pentagon from pressing the nuke button. What neither the lizard people nor the stonemasons knew was that the illuminati had already called off the meeting a week prior, due to the discovery that tinfoil hats cannot be melted by jet fuel anyway so it was pointless to discuss whether they should so it. But how was this a misunderstanding? Well you see the illuminati actually DID send the lizard people an invitation to the meeting, but the intern they sent to deliver the invitation was arrested and beaten to death under false pretense by a cop on the payroll of the true mastermind of 9/11, the one who knew all the chaos that would result in the interception of just that one messenger. This mastermind of course was none other than **CENSORED**, and their true motive in causing all this was to cause a rise in the worldwide production of teddy bears.

Now you know.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 3:04:36 PM
At 9/11/2015 6:16:53 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
9/11 was just a big misunderstanding. You see...

The lizard people heard about a super secret illuminati meeting that was supposed to take place in building seven that day. The purpose of this meeting was to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of melting tinfoil hats with jet fuel. The lizard people got really jealous that they were not invited to the meeting (even though they would not have shown up anyway, since tinfoil hats are not a subject which intrests them) so they hijacked some planes and crashed them into buildings one and two knowing the debris would result in building seven (their real target) collapsing several hours later. However, what the lizard people did not find out until the last moment is that the stonemasons had already rigged a remote detonated nuclear weapon onto one of the planes to try to save their allies the illuminati. This is why the lizard people launched a cruise missile at the Pentagon once they discovered the nuke, to prevent the stonemason in the pentagon from pressing the nuke button. What neither the lizard people nor the stonemasons knew was that the illuminati had already called off the meeting a week prior, due to the discovery that tinfoil hats cannot be melted by jet fuel anyway so it was pointless to discuss whether they should so it. But how was this a misunderstanding? Well you see the illuminati actually DID send the lizard people an invitation to the meeting, but the intern they sent to deliver the invitation was arrested and beaten to death under false pretense by a cop on the payroll of the true mastermind of 9/11, the one who knew all the chaos that would result in the interception of just that one messenger. This mastermind of course was none other than **CENSORED**, and their true motive in causing all this was to cause a rise in the worldwide production of teddy bears.

Now you know.

These Lizard people you speak of are The Roths, Bilderbergs, and the Rocks of course.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 3:05:20 PM
Comments please.

-_-

Al Queda is just a group the US Government is using as a weapon of mass deception to cover up the truth about 9/11.