: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 3:59:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't understand why people can't just use PMs.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:11:13 AM
I agree 100%.

It's so annoying when I'm trying to follow an interesting profile wall discussion but one of them has their comments private, so I'm left trying to infer what the non-private guy is saying based on the responses of the private guy >.<
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:11:50 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:06:34 AM, Wylted wrote:
Like I said, PMs take a few extra button pushes.

Your profile wall discussions with Zarroette are the most annoying of all
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:12:29 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:11:13 AM, Romanii wrote:
I agree 100%.

It's so annoying when I'm trying to follow an interesting profile wall discussion but one of them has their comments private, so I'm left trying to infer what the non-private guy is saying based on the responses of the private guy >.<

That's why I always try to make the open profile guy look like he is talking dirty to me, with my responses.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:13:13 AM

No.

It takes two button pushes to reply to a PM - one to go to the PM, and then to click the send message button. To reply to a profile comment, it takes three - to read it, click on the other profile, and click the send comment button.

Profile comments are worthless.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:14:51 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:11:50 AM, Romanii wrote:

Your profile wall discussions with Zarroette are the most annoying of all

Oh, sorry about that. I can always copy and paste the convo for you, but you're still only getting one side. Either way, the discussion might be interesting. She does talk about killing innocent things a lot.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:15:53 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:13:13 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

No.

It takes two button pushes to reply to a PM - one to go to the PM, and then to click the send message button. To reply to a profile comment, it takes three - to read it, click on the other profile, and click the send comment button.

Profile comments are worthless.

I might have to rethink this.
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:20:46 AM
It makes no sense to me. Why would you put your comments on private? Why would you prevent someone from seeing what they wrote on their wall so conversations become awkward? If I text or email someone, there's no options to make such messages private. You always see what you've wrote and what the other person has written to you. Even in PMs both of you can see what the other has written, so I don't understand why to private profile commented would care to have such conversations on their profiles. Doesn't that just get weird?

There is absolutely no reason to make profile comments private. If you don't like a comment, delete it. If you don't like the user, block them from posting on your wall. It's dumb, not to mention unnecessary and makes you look like you have some kind of fear of people knowing what other people are saying to you. /end rant
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:21:20 AM
At 9/14/2015 3:58:37 AM, thett3 wrote:
it's lame

If you want to see someone's profile comments ask them nicely to set custom permissions for you to be allowed. If they refuse this, take the hint and stop being a stalker.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:21:54 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:20:46 AM, Varrack wrote:
It makes no sense to me. Why would you put your comments on private? Why would you prevent someone from seeing what they wrote on their wall so conversations become awkward? If I text or email someone, there's no options to make such messages private. You always see what you've wrote and what the other person has written to you. Even in PMs both of you can see what the other has written, so I don't understand why to private profile commented would care to have such conversations on their profiles. Doesn't that just get weird?

There is absolutely no reason to make profile comments private. If you don't like a comment, delete it. If you don't like the user, block them from posting on your wall. It's dumb, not to mention unnecessary and makes you look like you have some kind of fear of people knowing what other people are saying to you. /end rant

Some set it to private for non-friends, would you be able to understand this?
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:24:27 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:21:54 AM, Tough wrote:

I actually do this because people have used my real name on my wall in the past. But for friends it's really annoying. I want to be able to stalk people, damnit. Their privacy ends where my curiosity begins. Or it should anyway
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:27:55 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:24:27 AM, thett3 wrote:

I actually do this because people have used my real name on my wall in the past. But for friends it's really annoying. I want to be able to stalk people, damnit. Their privacy ends where my curiosity begins. Or it should anyway

What is lamer, their privacy setting or your incessant need to divulge into their personal affairs?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:29:10 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:27:55 AM, Tough wrote:
At 9/14/2015 4:24:27 AM, thett3 wrote:

What is lamer, their privacy setting or your incessant need to divulge into their personal affairs?

their privacy settings, definitely
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:29:53 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:29:10 AM, thett3 wrote:

I will be willing to debate you on this.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:31:24 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:29:53 AM, Tough wrote:

Sorry, I don't debate established fact. I know you're gonna run the kritik that the resolution is a truism and it's unfair to have to debate a truism and I don't deal with K's
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:32:48 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:31:24 AM, thett3 wrote:

Sorry, I don't debate established fact. I know you're gonna run the kritik that the resolution is a truism and it's unfair to have to debate a truism and I don't deal with K's

I never go pu**y in a debate, I turn the truism into the opposite of the resolution and prove that you posted an outright lie as the resolution, an example is here (please vote after you read it, thanks):

http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:38:22 AM
it's lame

thett=stalker
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:41:28 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:38:22 AM, Lee001 wrote:
it's lame

thett=stalker

yeah but luckily it's more just a hassle than an impediment to my stalking when people make their comments private.

like you, for example. Just last night Max and I were in a hangout, drinking a couple of beers, and reading your profile comments through his admin account. It was pretty fun
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:44:45 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:41:28 AM, thett3 wrote:

You have dug yourself a hole.

Enjoy the backlash.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:46:06 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:44:45 AM, Tough wrote:

You have dug yourself a hole.

Enjoy the backlash.

I'd rather just dig it deeper. I've always wanted to visit China
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:46:14 AM
it's lame

thett=stalker

yeah but luckily it's more just a hassle than an impediment to my stalking when people make their comments private.

like you, for example. Just last night Max and I were in a hangout, drinking a couple of beers, and reading your profile comments through his admin account. It was pretty fun

Wouldn't suprise me one bit.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:55:29 AM
it's lame

thett=stalker

-_-

While I think it should be apparent that this is a joke, for anyone who took this the least bit seriously, this is entirely untrue and I'd never do something like this.
Debate.org Moderator
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:57:51 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:55:29 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
it's lame

thett=stalker

-_-

While I think it should be apparent that this is a joke, for anyone who took this the least bit seriously, this is entirely untrue and I'd never do something like this.

yeah you are more of a liquor man, I guess. I dont think i've ever seen you drink a beer... I made that part up. Are you allergic to hops?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:03:24 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:55:29 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
it's lame

thett=stalker

-_-

I bear witness to these events. In order to biologically sustain itself, the curios axolotl had to get its fill on the latest gossip.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:04:10 AM
At 9/14/2015 4:32:48 AM, Tough wrote:

I never go pu**y in a debate, I turn the truism into the opposite of the resolution and prove that you posted an outright lie as the resolution, an example is here (please vote after you read it, thanks):

Who are you?

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:04:46 AM
At 9/14/2015 5:04:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Who are you?

In the debate, I'm Con.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:05:28 AM
At 9/14/2015 5:04:46 AM, Tough wrote:

Who are you?

In the debate, I'm Con.

I'm not talking about that.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:06:19 AM
At 9/14/2015 5:05:28 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/14/2015 5:04:46 AM, Tough wrote:

Who are you?

In the debate, I'm Con.

I'm not talking about that.

If you are asking something about my real life identity, I suggest you ask me privately and at least add me as a friend first to gain a little of my trust. Thank you.