Jump to topic:

Emergency voters needed.

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 6:57:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have 2 debates with only 2 days left to vote on them, (one is basically less than 2 within the next hour) and I really need votes.

I am not advertising, I'm asking for on-demand voters who genuinely enjoy voting. One is very easy to vote on, both are fairly one-sided regardless so you won't have to make that detailed an RFD.

Add me (or message me if already a friend) if interested, thanks.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 7:06:52 AM
At 9/14/2015 6:57:10 AM, Tough wrote:
I have 2 debates with only 2 days left to vote on them, (one is basically less than 2 within the next hour) and I really need votes.

I am not advertising, I'm asking for on-demand voters who genuinely enjoy voting. One is very easy to vote on, both are fairly one-sided regardless so you won't have to make that detailed an RFD.

Add me (or message me if already a friend) if interested, thanks.

It would help to post the links to the debates....
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 7:16:26 AM
At 9/14/2015 7:06:52 AM, Lee001 wrote:

It would help to post the links to the debates....

That would be advertizing debates which isn't allowed in the DDO forum section I think since the unvoted debates thread exists where I've posted links to both.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 7:24:47 AM
You have 10 debates in the debating period? I think you're piling on a bit too much. It's only inevitable that you'll get some that don't get votes.