Jump to topic:

Emergency voters needed.

Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 6:57:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have 2 debates with only 2 days left to vote on them, (one is basically less than 2 within the next hour) and I really need votes.

I am not advertising, I'm asking for on-demand voters who genuinely enjoy voting. One is very easy to vote on, both are fairly one-sided regardless so you won't have to make that detailed an RFD.

Add me (or message me if already a friend) if interested, thanks.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 7:06:52 AM
At 9/14/2015 6:57:10 AM, Tough wrote:
I have 2 debates with only 2 days left to vote on them, (one is basically less than 2 within the next hour) and I really need votes.

I am not advertising, I'm asking for on-demand voters who genuinely enjoy voting. One is very easy to vote on, both are fairly one-sided regardless so you won't have to make that detailed an RFD.

Add me (or message me if already a friend) if interested, thanks.

It would help to post the links to the debates....
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 7:16:26 AM
At 9/14/2015 7:06:52 AM, Lee001 wrote:

It would help to post the links to the debates....

That would be advertizing debates which isn't allowed in the DDO forum section I think since the unvoted debates thread exists where I've posted links to both.
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 7:24:47 AM
You have 10 debates in the debating period? I think you're piling on a bit too much. It's only inevitable that you'll get some that don't get votes.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 9:18:34 PM
Voting should be allowed for ever on all debates. New users should be allowed to vote on old debates.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%