Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Short story made of DDO usernames. Challenge.

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 1:21:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Challenge. Make a short story with the most user names but it has to make sense, with the least amount of other words (I'm pretty sure this is the wrong forum). Here's an example.

"Hayd! Hayd! Oberherr!

YYW?

There was a ClashnBoom!

YYW?

Jonbonbon ClashnBoom a Tumblrnatic at Midnight11:31! WhiteFlame everywhere! But he was Tough so he survived.

Skeptic. I looked around.

There's no Evidence!

Use The-Voice-of-Truth!

Sorry.

Your a such a bsh!

Lol. ClassicRobert!

Story translation:

Hey! Hey! Over here!

"Why? Why? (Ignore the W.)"

"There was a horrible car crash!"

"Why? Why?" (Again Ignore the W.)

"John Bonbon. He. He Clashed with a crazy Tumbler user! It happened at midnight, 11:31. It ended in flames! But luckily she was tough so he survived."

Skeptical. I looked for evidence. When I realized there was none I shouted.

"Liar! Use the the voice of truth! Don't lie about serious matters like this!"

He looked down and said. "Sorry."

Furious I called. "You are such a btch!"

Then I realized it was the world famous prankster. Robert.

I called out. " Classic Robert. Hehehe."
Link to accounts used:

http://www.debate.org...
Http://www.debate.org...
Http://www.debate.org...

10 names. With little other words used! Beat that!
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 1:27:49 PM
Lol...that was cute :) I liked it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 1:56:46 PM
At 9/14/2015 1:27:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Why thank you. And sorry for the usage of your user name but it was all I could think of.

Can ya top it though? Lol.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 1:58:45 PM
At 9/14/2015 1:56:46 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Why thank you. And sorry for the usage of your user name but it was all I could think of.

Don't apologize, lol. Even I use my name like that (jokingly, ofc)...It's something a lot of people do actually.

Probs not, lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 3:09:47 PM
At 9/14/2015 1:58:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 9/14/2015 1:56:46 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Probs not, lol.

I didn't think you would.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 3:52:20 PM
So I'm driving home at night where I thought I would make it home in good time, Buddamoose walks out into the middle of the road looking FourTrouble, and I slam right into it... Even though the moose was taking a MassiveDump on the road, it was doing it off to the side of the road, so it was being ResponsiblyIrresponsible. I didn't see him until it was too late, but I thought to myself 'oh Puck' because a MadCornishBiker saw the whole thing go down and thought I did it on purpose. Luckily, being a RationalMadman and a Cerebral_Narcissist allowed me to outsmart him. I came up with a bulproof plan to keep him Stalin with a riddle, before speeding away from the scene of the crime. As I sped away I could see the 1dustpelt him in the face from my mirror, and he chased after me. He looked like one TUF dude, but I managed to escape, even though doing so was 1harderthanyouthink. They say the Phantom of the Beastt I hit still lurks in the woods at night like some sort of un-DetectableNinja, but the Blackvoid I have in my heart for the well-being of others makes me not worry about it too much. Imabench like that ;D

Thats 18, though I did use a lot of normal words in mine to make it flow better :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:14:15 PM
At 9/14/2015 4:10:01 PM, XLAV wrote:
No XLAV

0/10

What word sounds like Xlav?

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:14:59 PM
At 9/14/2015 4:14:15 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
No XLAV

0/10

Ekslav
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:19:27 PM
At 9/14/2015 4:14:59 PM, XLAV wrote:
No XLAV

0/10

Ekslav

That's. That's not a word. Of your name was XSLAVE I could use it.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:20:03 PM
At 9/14/2015 4:19:27 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
No XLAV

0/10

Ekslav

Make me a car plate number then.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:24:57 PM
At 9/14/2015 4:20:03 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/14/2015 4:19:27 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
No XLAV

0/10

Ekslav

Make me a car plate number then.

As far as I know plate numbers have 3 letters and 3 numbers only. Lol. I think it can just be a name of a monster or something.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:43:16 PM
No XLAV

0/10

ex-lax
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:45:50 PM
Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,Airmax,
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:58:12 PM
At 9/14/2015 4:45:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
Airmax

My turn.

Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted, Xlav Wylted, Xlav, Wylted and Xlav.

I win.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:03:18 PM
At 9/14/2015 5:00:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
I also reported it for spam

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:10:42 PM
"What are you doing, running FourTrouble? Hayd, you bsh!" said Bladerunner. The car ClashnBOOM!whiteflame burnt and ravaged the electric bluesteel of the car's exterior. It was at Midnight11:31.

The other guy, bob, That1User who never listened to commands, gasped for breath. He could only turn to God for help, as he grasped the shaving raisor and rubbed it against his rough stubble.

21 users mentioned.

"Who are you?" he asked.
"Imabench, dude," the mysterious one replied, before he swiftly moved away in his elite F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft.

== Users Mentioned ==

"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Tough
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 12:43:58 AM
vi_spex threw yyw and bsh1 into a bedroom.

"1+1 = lots of fun" he said

"But I don't want to sit on you" said bsh1

"it's okay, imagine that imabench" said yyw.

Slowly bsh1 lowered onto the rationalmadman that he had fallen for when suddenly yyw cried out "You are so hot... You can be the mother hen and I can be TUFUtherPenguin" bsh1 liked this alot and flapped his arms like an F-16_Fighting_Falcon would if it were made out of rubber.

"yyw you don't feel like you have a condom on..." bsh1 exclaimed in a concerned manner.

"Let's not divulge too far, some things are better unsaid" remarks yyw

"No! Vox_Veritas Vita!" screams bsh1 at the top of his lungs

yyw gets up and has had enough, as he leaves the room vi_spex winks at him, yyw is confused and angry and replies "mind your own damn business!"

vi-_spex is confused at this reply, he retorts "You = angry + bull!"

yyw says "Stupid little FREEDOm fighter, you really don't want to start a quOre_Ele with me!"

vi_spex ignores this and replies "Angry bull I have a dairygirl4u2c." :)
Who is more terrifying; the one who is correct and successfully proves the liar wrong or the liar who successfully proves the correct one wrong?
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 8:42:28 AM
I'm writing a story with 20 user names. I'm going to make a series aiming to mention all user names of active members.
Never challenge a writer.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
OpinionPersom121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 5:00:35 PM
At 9/15/2015 12:43:58 AM, Tough wrote:
vi_spex threw yyw and bsh1 into a bedroom.

"1+1 = lots of fun" he said

"But I don't want to sit on you" said bsh1

"it's okay, imagine that imabench" said yyw.

Slowly bsh1 lowered onto the rationalmadman that he had fallen for when suddenly yyw cried out "You are so hot... You can be the mother hen and I can be TUFUtherPenguin" bsh1 liked this alot and flapped his arms like an F-16_Fighting_Falcon would if it were made out of rubber.

"yyw you don't feel like you have a condom on..." bsh1 exclaimed in a concerned manner.

"Let's not divulge too far, some things are better unsaid" remarks yyw

"No! Vox_Veritas Vita!" screams bsh1 at the top of his lungs

yyw gets up and has had enough, as he leaves the room vi_spex winks at him, yyw is confused and angry and replies "mind your own damn business!"

vi-_spex is confused at this reply, he retorts "You = angry + bull!"

yyw says "Stupid little FREEDOm fighter, you really don't want to start a quOre_Ele with me!"

vi_spex ignores this and replies "Angry bull I have a dairygirl4u2c." :)

erm....... that is um quite a story?
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 6:51:02 AM
Here's my story part 1. I'll make more if you guys want.

Hey, I'm Jonbonbon. And though I'm really12 I was genetically engineered to be Tough and my biceps are so strong they call it Vi-Spex But I was just one of the participants on the program called Biokuta7 which aimed to mutate 12-18 year olds and make them older and have powers the only side affects are increased anger. But anyway, I was on my way to the city gym to try Airmax1227 a new device supposed to make me stronger faster. When I got there I saw a big guy my size bullying three weightlifters so I called out "Hey!" He looked at me and asked. "Yea?"
"What the F are you doing?"
"Just teaching these loser that the bench press is not to be laughed at, yeah Imabench presser. Gotta problem with that?"
"What's your name?"
"Tej but they call me whiteflame."
"Why?"
"Cause I can do this!" Suddenly he burst into flames and flew up high to shoot me with fireballs.

"I'm not worried." I called out. "They don't call me Bluesteel for nothing."
I grabbed the heaviest barbells I could find and hurled them at him.

In the midst of our fight someone from the crowd yelled. "What a small world!" "Two mutants looking FourTrouble, just like me!" It was Xlav, an ex mexican soldier but they called him Ore Elle cause he can control metals, gem stones and rocks. He throw treadmills at me and Whiteflame I tossed them aside and whiteflame shot them down.
ClashnBoom! I came here at 10 AM but now it was midnight 11:31 we were still clashing. Then suddenly whole gym collapsed.
I knew military. had to get involved.
Just two seconds later two F-16 Fighter planes and shot at us. And from behind two more mutants came, but they worked for the military. ButtercatX and The-Voice-of-Truth were their names, ButtercatX flew up high and shot bees out of his hands and The-Voice-Of-Truth screamed at me throwing me across the street.

Ore Elle put the building remains up in the air and throw them all at The-Voice who screamed louder than ever before, shattering everything ore Elle threw at him. Then he jumped high and screamed at Ore making him slam into the ground high and throwing him across the street through a building. Ore Elle was down. The soldiers waiting by the street ran to the unconscious Ore Elle and took him prisoner. ButtercatX stopped and called out. Dude, that was awesome!" Immediately WhiteFlame blasted him heat. Buttercat was stunned Whiteflame came in for the kill but a deafening scream stunned him. ButtercatX saw his chance and hit him hard, once, twice, thrice! White's flame went out and he came crashing to the ground below. I ran to catch him and succeeded but as soon as I put him down. I got hit my another scream. And hit by missiles. ButtercatX then spawned and commanded fire ants to bite me and Whiteflame all over, the soldiers who to Ore then took whiteflame.

I was on my own and I was going to lose. So I surrendered thinking I was going to go to jail for property destruction and assault but I had no idea that I was going to MisterMitten's torture camp. Who is MisterMittens you may ask. He's is a vicious German mutant with steel claws for nails and extreme agility and strength and he is said to have 9 lives. He wants to eliminate all mutants against him and take over the world.

When I got to the torture camp I was greeted by MisterMittens himself. I looked around and saw whiteflame and Ore beside me . MisterMittens smiled and said "Three high level mutants. Ha. I'm starting to think I didn't need professor Lanan have me built the Lannan13."

"Lannan13?" I asked.

"What? You skeptic? Or you didn't know? Haha. I love talking about how awesome it is I'll tell you, its a device capable of ripping through 8 feet thick titanium walls using a laser cannon. It will help me take over this pathetic world. Mwahahahaha!"

I have no idea how many names were in that. Lol. And sorry for the awful grammar and spelling and poor detail. Lol.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week: