Jump to topic:

The Personal Evaluation

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 1:48:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, creatures with questionable human characteristics. :)

Having a near perfect evaluation of oneself can help one greatly in life, and I therefore wish to do the good thing and evaluate our resident Americans if they are keen on getting to know more about themselves. There are already names on the list, but I want there to be more, so many of you are covered, and we get both the good and bad ones, so neither feel too good or too bad about themselves once evaluated. Naturally, some will stand out, both positively and negatively.

Former thread is here: http://www.debate.org...

Thank you. :)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 1:51:22 PM
I'll put the only evaluation I made thus far from the other thread here:

PetersSmith: You're probably the kind of person who sits in a classroom and stares into the one and same point all day long (sometimes another person's eyes), and in the meanwhile live in your own world. It makes you behave oddly and inconsistently at times, as has been made evident by your activity on the site, but also gives you a sense of understanding and abilities others may not have. As for your membership here, I think you are grossly underestimating the importance of a proper avatar and propagation of strong beliefs for the sake of self-promotion. So, your image is not as good as it could be. But, because you live in the fantasy world I mentioned before, you may not care, and in fact believe you are important and well-known here. You do add something good and useful here; moderating is good, even though you could do the job a little better in the polls. You are also not hostile.

Rating: 4/10
Potential: 5/10
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 1:53:07 PM
At 9/21/2015 1:48:37 PM, Mirza wrote:

Having a near perfect evaluation of oneself can help one greatly in life, and I therefore wish to do the good thing and evaluate our resident Americans if they are keen on getting to know more about themselves. There are already names on the list, but I want there to be more, so many of you are covered, and we get both the good and bad ones, so neither feel too good or too bad about themselves once evaluated. Naturally, some will stand out, both positively and negatively.

Me! Do me!
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 2:00:19 PM
I'm not American by blood but I'm American by birth (I'm not currently living there though) so does that count? If yes. Do an evaluation of me next!
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 3:14:45 PM
I want to be evaluated by almighty Mirza.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 3:48:42 PM
I would like an eval please.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 4:10:16 PM

Lol I would love for you to do one on me. Roast me!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 4:10:27 PM

I was on the original thread. When you get around to it.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 5:06:05 PM
This could be funny.../in
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 5:28:44 PM

The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 5:38:15 PM

Welcome back, Sir. The site needs you.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 6:06:09 PM
At 9/21/2015 5:38:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Welcome back, Sir. The site needs you.
Thank you Sir, and that is true.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 7:03:57 PM
At 9/21/2015 6:06:09 PM, Mirza wrote:

Do me! :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 9:36:45 PM

/ in

Why not.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:11:34 PM
Hello again, creatures of value (you) and creatures of much more value (me). :)

I certainly shall not forget to evaluate those who signed up, but I prefer that we gather even more people here. It can only be good to know yourselves better due to my perfectly well-detailed reading of you.

Thank you.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:13:00 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:11:34 PM, Mirza wrote:

I certainly shall not forget to evaluate those who signed up, but I prefer that we gather even more people here. It can only be good to know yourselves better due to my perfectly well-detailed reading of you.

Thank you.

why not, sign me up
Debate.org Moderator
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:28:47 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:11:34 PM, Mirza wrote:

Thank you.

Oh great muse. Bestow unto me thy judgment.
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:51:43 PM

Go for it bro, rate me.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:53:24 PM
/out
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 2:38:15 AM
: Hello, people whom are like europeans, only better :)

fix'd
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 2:53:07 AM
At 9/27/2015 2:38:15 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

fix'd

Failing to capitalize "Europeans" isn't really helping your case...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 2:53:59 AM
At 9/27/2015 2:49:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/27/2015 2:38:15 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
This made me laugh. :)

Anyways, so what's up in your European cities? Are you enjoying the nice skyline, with 2-3 story buildings?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 2:57:06 AM
At 9/27/2015 2:53:59 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Anyways, so what's up in your European cities? Are you enjoying the nice skyline, with 2-3 story buildings?
Nah, we don't want to pretend like we can challenge the wonders of grand buildings our ancestors built for us that make us all very happy, proud, unique, and literally magnets for tourists. :)
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:03:05 AM
At 9/27/2015 2:57:06 AM, Mirza wrote:
literally magnets for tourists. :)

I instantly pictured crowds of fanny-pack wearing shutterbugs screaming in terror as they were torn from solid ground by Big Ben's newfound, strangely selective magnetic field. They hurtled over the Thames in swarms, only to have their shrill protestations abruptly silenced by the sickening 'crunch' of fatal, high velocity meatbag-masonry contact.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -