Jump to topic:

Story sign-ups

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 1:35:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here to announce that in writing another story. It'll be more of a miniseries though, because I plan on making it somewhat short. Anyway, it's a very dark mystery and possibly a thriller (depends on how I get into the story). I'm not calling it a fanfic cuz it's a story of my own that's not specifically based on anything else.

Of course, the story will be posted in the entertainment forum, but there will be an update thread on this forum with links (although you won't be allowed to comment on it to keep it from adding to clutter on the main forum). I'll probably post every Thursday except for tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy it.

Below are going to be sign-ups. I'm just going to have 10 people sign up, because it'll be a relatively small cast story. If I need more characters I'll just throw people in there, and I'll call it good. So here are your ten spots. If you put "/in" I'm not going to look through the posts to put you in the main post, so make sure that you sign up on the last edition of the list:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 1:35:44 AM
Oh and for new people, sign-ups are to be in the story, not to help write it or anything. You'll just be characters.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 3:39:31 AM
In and please use my name in bold letters every time so I don't have to read the parts of the story I don't care about
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 3:46:12 AM
At 9/24/2015 3:39:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
In and please use my name in bold letters every time so I don't have to read the parts of the story I don't care about

Lol or you can just skim until you get to your name. But I think I have a good spot for you, so it won't be difficult. And I'll make an exception to the rule for you since you're the only person to sign up so far.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 3:47:03 AM
At 9/24/2015 1:35:17 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here to announce that in writing another story. It'll be more of a miniseries though, because I plan on making it somewhat short. Anyway, it's a very dark mystery and possibly a thriller (depends on how I get into the story). I'm not calling it a fanfic cuz it's a story of my own that's not specifically based on anything else.

Of course, the story will be posted in the entertainment forum, but there will be an update thread on this forum with links (although you won't be allowed to comment on it to keep it from adding to clutter on the main forum). I'll probably post every Thursday except for tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy it.

Below are going to be sign-ups. I'm just going to have 10 people sign up, because it'll be a relatively small cast story. If I need more characters I'll just throw people in there, and I'll call it good. So here are your ten spots. If you put "/in" I'm not going to look through the posts to put you in the main post, so make sure that you sign up on the last edition of the list:

1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Tejretics signed up in a PM.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 3:51:40 AM
At 9/24/2015 3:47:03 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3)UtherPenguin
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

/in, is that how I sign up?
"Change your sig."
~YYW
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 3:53:50 AM
At 9/24/2015 3:51:40 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 9/24/2015 3:47:03 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3)UtherPenguin
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

/in, is that how I sign up?

Yep, that works. Considering the fact that the sign ups are slow, it's not really bothering me how people sign up at the moment cuz I got time.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 6:25:22 AM
At 9/24/2015 3:46:12 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/24/2015 3:39:31 AM, Wylted wrote:

Lol or you can just skim until you get to your name. But I think I have a good spot for you, so it won't be difficult. And I'll make an exception to the rule for you since you're the only person to sign up so far.

Thanks
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 12:48:10 PM
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 12:50:23 PM
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 1:06:17 PM
At 9/24/2015 12:50:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
6) Mr. Awesome. Yes, I want a character to be named Mr. Awesome. And can you bold the name too?
7)
8)
9)
10)
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 1:22:33 PM
At 9/24/2015 1:06:17 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
6) Mr. Awesome. Yes, I want a character to be named Mr. Awesome. And can you bold the name too?

Control F works just as well.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 1:23:57 PM
At 9/24/2015 1:22:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13

On a tab there none. :'(

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 1:25:04 PM
At 9/24/2015 1:23:57 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/24/2015 1:22:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13

On a tab there none. :'(

lol

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 2:26:08 PM
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
7)
8)
9)
10)

Just read it :P it's a lot of work for me to do that, unless I give you a small part, which I might do anyway f you wanna be called Mr. Awesome :P it's kind of supposed to be a serious and dark story, so even though I'm already using DDO usernames, it's kind of a stretch to do the mr awesome thing.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 2:32:07 PM
At 9/24/2015 2:26:08 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
7)
8)
9)
10)

Just read it :P it's a lot of work for me to do that, unless I give you a small part, which I might do anyway f you wanna be called Mr. Awesome :P it's kind of supposed to be a serious and dark story, so even though I'm already using DDO usernames, it's kind of a stretch to do the mr awesome thing.

Lol. So what if my user name was MR. Awesome?
Just call me ClashnBoom then.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 2:42:34 PM
At 9/24/2015 2:32:07 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/24/2015 2:26:08 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
7)
8)
9)
10)

Lol. So what if my user name was MR. Awesome?
Just call me ClashnBoom then.

http://www.troll.me...
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:15:22 PM
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
6) Clashnboom
7) EndarkenedRationalist
8)
9)
10)
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:17:10 PM
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
6) Clashnboom
7) EndarkenedRationalist
8) MisterMittens (or PriinceMittens)
9)
10)
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:18:10 PM
At 9/24/2015 7:17:10 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
6) Clashnboom
7) EndarkenedRationalist
9)
10)

omggg
prince with one 'i'
'Prince' with one 'i'!!
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:42:41 PM
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
6) Clashnboom
7) EndarkenedRationalist
9)ButterCatx(I always love a good jonbonbon story)
10)
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:49:23 PM
At 9/24/2015 7:42:41 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
1) Wylted
2) Tejretics
3) UtherPenguin
4) The-Voice-of-Truth
5) lannan13
6) Clashnboom
7) EndarkenedRationalist
9)ButterCatx(I always love a good jonbonbon story)
10) Solon
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:55:51 PM
/in
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 8:04:41 PM
And sign ups are over. Since bsh1 was the last to post and it only makes 11 as opposed to the original 10, I'll make the exception and make it 11 named characters.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:11:40 PM
At 9/24/2015 8:04:41 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
And sign ups are over. Since bsh1 was the last to post and it only makes 11 as opposed to the original 10, I'll make the exception and make it 11 named characters.

Yay! I'm glad bsh can be in it
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT