Jump to topic:

New Gop presidential candidate story sign-ups

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 5:31:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am thinking about writing about the conquests of an imaginary Republican candidate (He may actually be real with how many GOP candidates there are). I will need people to give ideas about problems our good GOP buddy would face on his campaign. Sign up with your name and idea(your name will appear in the episode idea that you gave). Pleas eno repeat ideas or trolling. If you have multiple ideas you cna sign up multiple times. You can add more spots if you want.

I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 9:42:10 PM
bump

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 10:19:15 PM
At 9/25/2015 5:31:27 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
I am thinking about writing about the conquests of an imaginary Republican candidate (He may actually be real with how many GOP candidates there are). I will need people to give ideas about problems our good GOP buddy would face on his campaign. Sign up with your name and idea(your name will appear in the episode idea that you gave). Pleas eno repeat ideas or trolling. If you have multiple ideas you cna sign up multiple times. You can add more spots if you want.

1. lannan13
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 10:55:43 PM

1. lannan13
2. triangle.128k
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 4:00:06 AM
At 9/25/2015 10:55:43 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

1. lannan13
2. triangle.128k
3. Wylted (candidate is caught with dead prostitute in the trunk of his car)
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 1:05:24 PM
At 9/26/2015 4:00:06 AM, Wylted wrote:

1. lannan13
2. triangle.128k

That is awesome wylted, but everyone else still needs to throw out an idea.

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 5:54:41 PM
bump

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:58:55 PM
At 9/26/2015 1:05:24 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

1. lannan13
2. triangle.128k (candidate almost wins, but gets caught leaking NSA files and runs off to Canada)

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 12:07:15 AM
At 9/26/2015 10:58:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/26/2015 1:05:24 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

1. lannan13
2. triangle.128k (candidate almost wins, but gets caught leaking NSA files and runs off to Canada)

Seems legit, will do. once I get a third idea I will post the first episode because each episode will be a group of 3 smaller stories

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:09:24 PM

1. lannan13
2. triangle.128k

I still need an episode idea from you.

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 7:10:04 PM

Add me in. Don't want the crazy goldbugs running this show!

My top advisor: Lanhee Chen

I already won. Chen is the most OG person ever.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 7:40:46 PM
At 9/27/2015 7:10:04 PM, 16kadams wrote:

I am looking for ideas of problem that a candidate will run into not actual candidates.

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 7:46:16 PM
At 9/27/2015 7:40:46 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 9/27/2015 7:10:04 PM, 16kadams wrote:

I am looking for ideas of problem that a candidate will run into not actual candidates.

ok...?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross