donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 6:54:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The October meeting has begun. Three important details are as follow:

Competition and Prizes:
The prize for this bi-weekly competition is The Tomb Raider Collection: Featuring 36 items including every Tomb Raider game and every DLC and expansion pack.

The total value of this set is $80 (yes it was bought on sale.) If this bi-weekly competition racks up less than 20 points, it'll be nullified (this rule will exist across each competition). That's just 2 points per member, so hopefully you can see why I'm not rewarding anyone for such lackluster results.

Submissions:
Any debate submissions can be made to any member of the Union. They will report them to the Docs page for you, and two members will vote on it.

A note before you submit... The debate can not be one round long (this includes two round debates where one is for acceptance.) The debate also can't be an ff or a clear win (you put forth a whole set of cases, and they throw in three or four sentences.) Lackluster debates like these shouldn't take our attention away from worthy debates.

My PM is always open for debates.

Always Recruiting:

Feel free to join anytime you wish. Either send me a PM or write that you want to join here. The best part of the system is that I need only send you a link to the Voter's Union document. I need not redo a whole PM with every member.

Anyone who joins does qualify to win this bi-weekly prize. So feel free to sign up! We are looking for Union Moderators who would help review votes, teach people about voting, and assign voters when needed (based on their stance to the resolution, and experience on the debate topic.)
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:00:20 PM
At 9/29/2015 6:54:51 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Competition and Prizes:
The prize for this bi-weekly competition is The Tomb Raider Collection: Featuring 36 items including every Tomb Raider game and every DLC and expansion pack.

The total value of this set is $80 (yes it was bought on sale.) If this bi-weekly competition racks up less than 20 points, it'll be nullified (this rule will exist across each competition). That's just 2 points per member, so hopefully you can see why I'm not rewarding anyone for such lackluster results.

Submissions:
Any debate submissions can be made to any member of the Union. They will report them to the Docs page for you, and two members will vote on it.

A note before you submit... The debate can not be one round long (this includes two round debates where one is for acceptance.) The debate also can't be an ff or a clear win (you put forth a whole set of cases, and they throw in three or four sentences.) Lackluster debates like these shouldn't take our attention away from worthy debates.

Always Recruiting:

Feel free to join anytime you wish. Either send me a PM or write that you want to join here. The best part of the system is that I need only send you a link to the Voter's Union document. I need not redo a whole PM with every member.

Anyone who joins does qualify to win this bi-weekly prize. So feel free to sign up! We are looking for Union Moderators who would help review votes, teach people about voting, and assign voters when needed (based on their stance to the resolution, and experience on the debate topic.)

Sounds good! :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:03:55 PM
At 9/29/2015 7:00:20 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Competition and Prizes:

Submissions:

Always Recruiting:

You like the prize? :D

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:40:15 PM
At 9/29/2015 7:03:55 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Competition and Prizes:

Submissions:

Always Recruiting:

Lol, I'm not interested in the prize, but more the concept.
If I were to win (however unlikely), I'd defer the prize and give it to someone else. :)
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:41:14 PM
At 9/29/2015 7:40:15 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Competition and Prizes:

Submissions:

Always Recruiting:

If I were to win (however unlikely), I'd defer the prize and give it to someone else. :)

Lol if you win, you should give me the prize XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:42:27 PM
At 9/29/2015 7:41:14 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Competition and Prizes:

Submissions:

Always Recruiting:

Yessir. :) To justify, I'd simply claim it's a gift for putting it together. ;P
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:43:15 PM
At 9/29/2015 7:42:27 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 9/29/2015 7:41:14 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Competition and Prizes:

Submissions:

Always Recruiting:

Yessir. :) To justify, I'd simply claim it's a gift for putting it together. ;P

Lol :) Thanks.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:43:59 PM
At 9/29/2015 7:43:15 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Lol :) Thanks.

No, thank you :)
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 4:15:35 PM
At 9/30/2015 11:25:29 AM, XLAV wrote:
Fallout 4, pls.

Maybe in November?
Keller, pls!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.