Jump to topic:

DDO Chess Tournament FINALS!!!!

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 1:40:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It has come down to THE final two, the best master chess fighters the world has ever seen; Whiteflame and ford_perfect!

This is THE final match, all or nothing, tickets are free, come watch these two chess gladiators fight to the death in THE ULTIMATE MATCH!!!!

I look forward to watching this one play out, I am also looking for bets, so if you want to place money on this game, simply place your bets in this thread.

Good Luck!!!!
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 1:53:22 PM
At 10/2/2015 1:40:45 PM, Hayd wrote:
It has come down to THE final two, the best master chess fighters the world has ever seen; Whiteflame and ford_perfect!

This is THE final match, all or nothing, tickets are free, come watch these two chess gladiators fight to the death in THE ULTIMATE MATCH!!!!

I look forward to watching this one play out, I am also looking for bets, so if you want to place money on this game, simply place your bets in this thread.

Good Luck!!!!

Well, I have no idea how I got here (though I'm pretty sure there was magic involved), but I'm looking forward to playing this out.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 3:56:36 PM
I kinda thought that this would be Whiteflame and Bossy...so my prediction skills disappointed me.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 6:55:41 PM
At 10/2/2015 3:56:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I kinda thought that this would be Whiteflame and Bossy...so my prediction skills disappointed me.

I blundered bad vs Ford :(
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 6:56:19 PM
At 10/2/2015 6:55:41 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

I blundered bad vs Ford :(

Dude
Ford is gudddd. :D
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 6:56:42 PM

Good Luck!!!!

Ten bucks on Ford
Five bucks on Whiteflame
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 6:57:35 PM
Very nice. I shall perhaps participate in one of these myself.

Whoever wants my blessing can give me a comment. I'm sure you'll be more likely to win then. :)
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 10:54:42 PM
All in on Ford. :>
No pressure dude.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 10:55:36 PM
At 10/2/2015 1:53:22 PM, whiteflame wrote:

Good Luck!!!!

Well, I have no idea how I got here (though I'm pretty sure there was magic involved), but I'm looking forward to playing this out.

I'm going to do that investment thing that Milo does in Catch 22, shares of the syndicate, except I forgot how it works...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 10:56:35 PM
At 10/2/2015 6:56:42 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Good Luck!!!!

Ten bucks on Ford
Five bucks on Whiteflame

Why do you hate on Whiteflame? 10$ in from both of us, winner takes home 20$ altogether, I place on Whiteflame.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:03:04 PM

Good Luck!!!!

Ten bucks on Ford
Five bucks on Whiteflame

Nvm, I'm going all in on Whiteflame. (all in= everything in my college savings account)
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 4:10:22 PM
At 10/3/2015 2:03:04 PM, Hayd wrote:

Good Luck!!!!

Ten bucks on Ford
Five bucks on Whiteflame

Nvm, I'm going all in on Whiteflame. (all in= everything in my college savings account)

Damn. Pressure, dude, pressure.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 5:09:55 PM

Good Luck!!!!

Ten bucks on Ford
Five bucks on Whiteflame

Whiteflame, I'll give you five bucks to throw the match.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 12:19:48 AM
At 10/3/2015 6:20:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
We should do a Go tournament next, or maybe Risk.

Oh God, Go makes Chess look like a walk in the park.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 2:12:52 AM
At 10/3/2015 5:09:55 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Whiteflame, I'll give you five bucks to throw the match.

Wow, my life's saving is only worth five dollars to you, wooooooow
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 6:41:12 PM

You slept on me... BUT MY HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 6:43:23 PM
At 10/2/2015 10:54:42 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
All in on Ford. :>
No pressure dude.

Sorry but the pressure to be crowned as DDO's top chess player is tremendously crushing
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 6:44:23 PM

Good Luck!!!!

Ten bucks on Ford
Five bucks on Whiteflame

Oh I see how it is... Ok ok
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 7:33:01 PM
Just finished, pretty thoroughly got my a$$ handed to me. Congrats to ford_perfect, and sorry about your life savings, Hayd!
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 7:36:35 PM
At 10/4/2015 7:33:01 PM, whiteflame wrote:
Just finished, pretty thoroughly got my a$$ handed to me. Congrats to ford_perfect, and sorry about your life savings, Hayd!

holy sh*t....
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 7:40:27 PM

Thanks Whiteflame, good game and thanks to everyone who participated, this tournament was fun! Hope to see more in the future.

Game: http://en.lichess.org...
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 8:24:10 PM
At 10/4/2015 7:40:27 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

Thanks Whiteflame, good game and thanks to everyone who participated, this tournament was fun! Hope to see more in the future.

Game: http://en.lichess.org...

WOooOoOOoOooOTTT!!!
You are my hero. :D