Jump to topic:

Beginner's Tournament Pairings

RedSun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 1:57:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, Debate.org. I am new to this site. I have one question concerning the Beginner's Tournament. How are the debaters paired up? Are match-ups selected randomly? Or is there a specific pairing for each member? I ask because I am participating in this tournament.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 2:05:45 PM
The match-ups are usually selected randomly, but that depends on who is hosting the tournament in question. It would do to contact them regarding this.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
lol101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 2:10:10 PM
At 10/2/2015 1:57:37 PM, RedSun wrote:
Hello, Debate.org. I am new to this site. I have one question concerning the Beginner's Tournament. How are the debaters paired up? Are match-ups selected randomly? Or is there a specific pairing for each member? I ask because I am participating in this tournament.

Btw, why are you already joining the BT?
Lol
"Logic is true = sky = blue"
-Rapping vi_spex.
Lol101, stop crab finching my Foo fights! It is my tree! And stop being a SpongeBob sorter!

The Lying Asteroids Nullify A Dirt Asteroid Home Immediately
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 3:46:41 PM
At 10/2/2015 1:57:37 PM, RedSun wrote:

They're decided randomly once the sign-ups are completed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~