Jump to topic:

DDO story sign up? Made by me.

Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:22:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How'd you guys like an original story made by the laziest mofo ever? It'd tale material from AOT, Wacthmen, Civil War comic, Lotr Hunger Games, My life and Skyrim Elder Scrolls and take character names, personlaity and fighting style from DDOers, Hunger games charecters, Star Wars, MCU villians , DC heroes and villains and dome original ones?

If interested just say so but I'll use some DDOers characteristics and personality even though they don't sign up I'll just use different names.

Look at my sig.
TheDebater_101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:31:07 PM
At 10/3/2015 3:22:39 PM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
How'd you guys like an original story made by the laziest mofo ever? It'd tale material from AOT, Wacthmen, Civil War comic, Lotr Hunger Games, My life and Skyrim Elder Scrolls and take character names, personlaity and fighting style from DDOers, Hunger games charecters, Star Wars, MCU villians , DC heroes and villains and dome original ones?

If interested just say so but I'll use some DDOers characteristics and personality even though they don't sign up I'll just use different names.

/in
Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:41:36 PM
At 10/3/2015 3:31:07 PM, TheDebater_101 wrote:

/in

Awesome. Though I will warn you I am lazy. I could imagine everything that will happen but get to lazy to write it. The I'll go to sleep and forget about it on Thursday. Lol.

But would your like to be a Peacekeeper, a Dictator, a high class Civilian or a Stray?
The Peacekeepers are a group of voluntary men who become police officers or Peacemakers. The Dictators are the leaders of a small group of bandits trying to rule the destroyed world using violence. High Class Civilians are just rich guys hiding in bunkers and managing their businesses . They usually have body guards and butlers and carry tobaccos and high class weaponry to use or sell.And the Strays are people who have nowhere to go but are armed and very skilled, they usually alone or in pairs. They just want to survive.
Look at my sig.
Balacafa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:52:02 PM

Okay ... I guess ...
TheDebater_101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 4:14:18 PM
At 10/3/2015 3:41:36 PM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
At 10/3/2015 3:31:07 PM, TheDebater_101 wrote:

/in

Awesome. Though I will warn you I am lazy. I could imagine everything that will happen but get to lazy to write it. The I'll go to sleep and forget about it on Thursday. Lol.

But would your like to be a Peacekeeper, a Dictator, a high class Civilian or a Stray?
The Peacekeepers are a group of voluntary men who become police officers or Peacemakers. The Dictators are the leaders of a small group of bandits trying to rule the destroyed world using violence. High Class Civilians are just rich guys hiding in bunkers and managing their businesses . They usually have body guards and butlers and carry tobaccos and high class weaponry to use or sell.And the Strays are people who have nowhere to go but are armed and very skilled, they usually alone or in pairs. They just want to survive.

Dictator
Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 4:16:58 PM
At 10/3/2015 3:52:02 PM, Balacafa wrote:

Okay ... I guess ...

Cool.

Would your like to be a Peacekeeper, a Dictator, a high class Civilian or a Stray?
Look at my sig.
Balacafa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 5:53:34 PM
At 10/3/2015 4:16:58 PM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
At 10/3/2015 3:52:02 PM, Balacafa wrote:

Okay ... I guess ...

Cool.

Would your like to be a Peacekeeper, a Dictator, a high class Civilian or a Stray?

I'll be a high class Civilian.
Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 4:34:29 PM
At 10/4/2015 3:28:50 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 10/4/2015 10:19:11 AM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
Anyone else?

me

Alright.

Same warning. I'm very lazy.

Same question. Would your like to be a Peacekeeper, a Dictator, a high class Civilian or a Stray?
Look at my sig.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 5:03:06 PM
/in m8
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 5:23:49 PM
At 10/4/2015 4:34:29 PM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
At 10/4/2015 3:28:50 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 10/4/2015 10:19:11 AM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
Anyone else?

me

Alright.

Same warning. I'm very lazy.

Same question. Would your like to be a Peacekeeper, a Dictator, a high class Civilian or a Stray?

A dictator, an intelligent evil guy, like Sherlock's nemesis