Jump to topic:

The Evaluation Center

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 1:49:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I shall slowly get into evaluating our resident members who signed up for it.

I start with Romanii:

You seem to be a rather charismatic, open-minded, free-spirited person, whose temperament is well-moderated and under control. I without a doubt think your friends and acquaintances appreciate your company, for you have many good qualities and traits that make you stand out as a person that is unique and good. I think your determination and good discipline will do you good in life. Remember to work on your patience, though; it's very important. Your membership here is the kind we need: you are a good debater, and can be even better surely; you are friendly, honest, and easy-going.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:06:09 PM
ShabShoral:

I see you as a very independent, strong-willed person who is goal-oriented, and it's something I praise very much. You don't shy away from challenges nor fear obstacles, and together with your high level of self-confidence, this is a wonderful thing that will help you achieve success in life. You're a friendly person and not as selfish as you may think, in spite of perhaps having a romanticized view of an objectivist reality. I appreciate your membership here, as well as your promising debating ability, which I recommend you develop further through your area of strength, philosophy. I like your views that are currently unique here, and your generally good personality that is both interesting to explore, as well as a source of interesting interactions with you, social or in other ways.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:22:01 PM
SamStevens:

You're not a prominent member (yet), and there is not much in what you do here that says enough of you as a person. Thus I shall not say much. However, from the little I know, you seem to be calm and friendly; a nice person overall. I think your membership here is one to be easily forgotten, and this is to be expected when you rarely debate or make posts that speak well of your opinions and stances. Show more depth and I think you'll be heading in the right direction.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:59:41 PM
At 10/6/2015 2:06:09 PM, Mirza wrote:

Thank you, Sir. You make my heart sing.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 3:01:06 PM
At 10/6/2015 2:59:41 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Great. I should do things like that for a living, but the job sector sucks at the moment. :)
Lexus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 12:48:53 AM
At 10/6/2015 3:01:06 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/6/2015 2:59:41 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Great. I should do things like that for a living, but the job sector sucks at the moment. :)

Maybe because you live in Bosnia? USA is stronk
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 1:59:07 AM
My Lord, I crave your approval. I signed up in the original thread before the tyrant Airmax deleted it
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 3:17:21 AM
Why do you do this so slowly?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 12:21:19 PM
At 10/7/2015 1:59:07 AM, thett3 wrote:
My Lord, I crave your approval. I signed up in the original thread before the tyrant Airmax deleted it
Oh right. I thought you were sarcastic back then. But I'll do you. :)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 12:22:12 PM
At 10/7/2015 3:17:21 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I do things very often just based on how I feel at the moment. I'm too often strictly guided by intuition.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 12:36:21 PM
At 10/7/2015 12:22:12 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/7/2015 3:17:21 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I do things very often just based on how I feel at the moment. I'm too often strictly guided by intuition.

The wait is deadening.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 12:59:10 PM
I'm still interested.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 12:21:26 PM
thett3:

You are an unique individual for a plethora of reasons: you are charismatic, versatile, and determined; you are concise and articulate, and express your thoughts in a fluid manner that is always interesting for others to read. You have a sense of spirituality that is lost upon many individuals in the modern world, and I praise that. In a way, I think that due to your high regard for morals and religious values, you may feel more ashamed at times than you should, or at least at wary of making decisions that others would make at ease, so as not to whirl your moral compass that you carefully protect. I'm also confident your friends and future wife are and will be pleased to have you as their friend, for you know how to value and treat with respect those you consider your friends and family. Concerning your membership on the site, you're without a doubt one of the best debaters, and it is not only enjoyable to read them for the purely informative and persuasive nature, but because you express yourself in a very good fashion as well. The same can be said for your forum affairs, although I wish you were more active and perhaps a little more patient when dealing with opposition. I'll also note that you have a strange sense of humour, and I like that.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2015 11:46:35 AM
whiteflame:

You personify wonderful qualities that you ought to be very grateful for. You seem very honest, disciplined, motivated, supportive and helpful; you are all-around great, and it's evident in many ways. You are, moreover, a dexterous person; you can handle problems, difficulties and challenges of all kind in a multitude of ways. You'd make for a great conversation, for with your intellect and knowledge, it cannot get dull. I appreciate very much your membership on the site. You're a top member, both in due to your excellent debating prowess as well as impeccable conduct and contribution to moderation. On the negative side, I'd say you seem to not be very open up to other people, nor interested in lengthy conversations in the forums. But, that's not so important.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2015 11:56:21 AM
mishapqueen:

You appear rather extroverted and quite disorganized; two traits I am not a big fan of. You don't pay attention to details, and you see things in the larger picture rather than putting them under scrutiny. However, you seem kind and friendly, which is very good. You have a shaky temperament, though, and can easily be annoyed. As a member here, I don't think you are prominent; that is, you haven't established yourself as important and unique, and I'm sure it's not your ambition. If it is, you need to work harder on making yourself stand out. Share your views and thoughts in length and detail, and debate more formally to prove yourself.
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2015 7:37:26 PM
At 10/9/2015 11:46:35 AM, Mirza wrote:
whiteflame:

You personify wonderful qualities that you ought to be very grateful for. You seem very honest, disciplined, motivated, supportive and helpful; you are all-around great, and it's evident in many ways. You are, moreover, a dexterous person; you can handle problems, difficulties and challenges of all kind in a multitude of ways. You'd make for a great conversation, for with your intellect and knowledge, it cannot get dull. I appreciate very much your membership on the site. You're a top member, both in due to your excellent debating prowess as well as impeccable conduct and contribution to moderation. On the negative side, I'd say you seem to not be very open up to other people, nor interested in lengthy conversations in the forums. But, that's not so important.

That's very kind of you to say these this. Thanks, I appreciate it.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 3:51:28 AM
At 10/6/2015 1:49:16 PM, Mirza wrote:

I start with ColeTrain? ;P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 3:33:30 AM
At 10/6/2015 1:49:16 PM, Mirza wrote:

I start with Romanii:

You seem to be a rather charismatic, open-minded, free-spirited person, whose temperament is well-moderated and under control. I without a doubt think your friends and acquaintances appreciate your company, for you have many good qualities and traits that make you stand out as a person that is unique and good. I think your determination and good discipline will do you good in life. Remember to work on your patience, though; it's very important. Your membership here is the kind we need: you are a good debater, and can be even better surely; you are friendly, honest, and easy-going.

Many thanks, sir :)