Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

** Voter's Union Remainder **

donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 5:58:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We now have 13 members, so if your debate has less than 2 votes (or bad votes), feel free to submit it to any of the following members, and we'll try to have at least 2 members vote on it.

Donald.Keller, Whiteflame, Coletrain, Lannan13, Jonbonbon, Hayd, Unitomic, Blade-of-truth, Tajshar2k, Midnight1131, Xlav, Kasmic, SolonKR.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
famousdebater
Posts: 3,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:39:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, we are on to the final round of this debate and it is probable that it will be over within the next day.

It is me against Zaradi and it is a really intense debate:

http://www.debate.org...
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Posts: 3,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:52:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I remember seeing the original voters union debate and some of the members are missing and there are some new members.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:55:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/10/2015 6:52:56 PM, famousdebater wrote:
I remember seeing the original voters union debate and some of the members are missing and there are some new members.

The missing members deactivated their accounts. And thank you, I'll have it voted on.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
famousdebater
Posts: 3,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 7:00:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/10/2015 6:55:51 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 10/10/2015 6:52:56 PM, famousdebater wrote:
I remember seeing the original voters union debate and some of the members are missing and there are some new members.

The missing members deactivated their accounts. And thank you, I'll have it voted on.

Thanks.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Posts: 3,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 7:01:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/10/2015 7:00:47 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/10/2015 6:55:51 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 10/10/2015 6:52:56 PM, famousdebater wrote:
I remember seeing the original voters union debate and some of the members are missing and there are some new members.

The missing members deactivated their accounts. And thank you, I'll have it voted on.

Thanks.

I am new to the site and I greatly appreciate feedback.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 8:50:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/10/2015 5:58:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:
We now have 13 members, so if your debate has less than 2 votes (or bad votes), feel free to submit it to any of the following members, and we'll try to have at least 2 members vote on it.

Donald.Keller, Whiteflame, Coletrain, Lannan13, Jonbonbon, Hayd, Unitomic, Blade-of-truth, Tajshar2k, Midnight1131, Xlav, Kasmic, SolonKR.

The two debates in this tournament, need votes. http://www.debate.org...
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 9:56:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/10/2015 8:50:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/10/2015 5:58:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:
We now have 13 members, so if your debate has less than 2 votes (or bad votes), feel free to submit it to any of the following members, and we'll try to have at least 2 members vote on it.

Donald.Keller, Whiteflame, Coletrain, Lannan13, Jonbonbon, Hayd, Unitomic, Blade-of-truth, Tajshar2k, Midnight1131, Xlav, Kasmic, SolonKR.

The two debates in this tournament, need votes. http://www.debate.org...

Will do
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 10:16:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/10/2015 9:56:11 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 10/10/2015 8:50:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/10/2015 5:58:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:
We now have 13 members, so if your debate has less than 2 votes (or bad votes), feel free to submit it to any of the following members, and we'll try to have at least 2 members vote on it.

Donald.Keller, Whiteflame, Coletrain, Lannan13, Jonbonbon, Hayd, Unitomic, Blade-of-truth, Tajshar2k, Midnight1131, Xlav, Kasmic, SolonKR.

The two debates in this tournament, need votes. http://www.debate.org...

Will do
Thanks, you're the best
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 7:02:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/13/2015 6:14:21 AM, famousdebater wrote:
It's the voting period now

http://www.debate.org...

Have two voters set up for you :)
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
famousdebater
Posts: 3,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 7:26:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/13/2015 7:02:30 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 10/13/2015 6:14:21 AM, famousdebater wrote:
It's the voting period now

http://www.debate.org...

Have two voters set up for you :)

thanks
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy