Jump to topic:

ATTN Juggle

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:16:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You are advertising with a company that engages in fishing and malicious activity which causes pop-ups and encourages the downloading of malware. Specifically, the page says "your computer has been infected with malware" so "call this number to be guided through the removal of it."

It is an obvious scam, and the fact that you are hosting that kind of advertising on your site is as disgusting as it is unethical.

Get rid of it.
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:18:39 PM
At 10/16/2015 11:16:08 PM, YYW wrote:
You are advertising with a company that engages in fishing and malicious activity which causes pop-ups and encourages the downloading of malware. Specifically, the page says "your computer has been infected with malware" so "call this number to be guided through the removal of it."

It is an obvious scam, and the fact that you are hosting that kind of advertising on your site is as disgusting as it is unethical.

Get rid of it.

I havent gotten that ever...
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:18:56 PM

Being a person who had several run ins with malware, I concur as well. That type of advertising takes advantage of desperate people looking to fix their computers.

Get rid of it.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:22:46 PM
At 10/16/2015 11:18:56 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Being a person who had several run ins with malware, I concur as well. That type of advertising takes advantage of desperate people looking to fix their computers.

Indeed. The advertising is complete bullsh!t, a scam, and the virus that you will download will facilitate the stealing of your identity.

The fact that juggle is literally hosting advertisements that facilitate identity theft is disgusting.

Some people might see the pop-ups, and think they are legitimate. They are very convincing. Where Juggle knows that kids -especially kids- use this site, or other people who may not be able to distinguish between a genuine compromise to their system and some bullsh!t scam that their advertisers promulgated, and does business with people like that... it says very dark, bad things about what kind of a company they are.

It is possible that Juggle is totally ignorant to who is advertising on this site... but I doubt it.

Juggle, get your sh!t together. If you want me to walk you through what you need to do, you know how to get in touch with me.

My inbox is always open, and I'm happy to chat at any time.

Get rid of it.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:23:48 PM
At 10/16/2015 11:18:39 PM, Hayd wrote:

Get rid of it.

I havent gotten that ever...

I'm happy to hear it. However, it's unique to the site.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:34:31 PM
At 10/16/2015 11:27:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
lol , Juggle won't see this.

*To Max it shall go*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:44:44 PM

Get rid of it.

Chances are, Juggle will never fix this. They don't care about this site anymore.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 4:22:32 AM

Get rid of it.

This sucks. This is why we so rarely get new members of any quality.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 5:53:36 AM
At 10/17/2015 4:22:32 AM, Wylted wrote:

Get rid of it.

Really? It is because of the questionable ads?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:03:15 AM
At 10/17/2015 5:53:36 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Get rid of it.

I have to be specific with you huh? It is one of the myriad of reasons.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:06:54 AM
At 10/17/2015 6:03:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2015 5:53:36 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Get rid of it.

I have to be specific with you huh? It is one of the myriad of reasons.

It just seems like this would be so far down the list. There are countless reasons ahead this for any blame to be put on this. This is like a football team that sucks mentioning that their backup long snapper isn't good and that is contributing to them not winning. It's like, yeah, that doesn't help, but you have sooooooooo much more wrong going on!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:13:13 AM
I have an unrelated question for your YYW. Why are you clicking on the ads? I mean as tempting as the mail order brides are, I just can't afford a phillipino at the moment.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 4:00:08 PM
At 10/17/2015 6:13:13 AM, Wylted wrote:
I have an unrelated question for your YYW. Why are you clicking on the ads? I mean as tempting as the mail order brides are, I just can't afford a phillipino at the moment.

Have you tried the Russian brides? They are not quite as kinky, but they tend to have fewer STDs and are more reasonably priced.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 5:56:51 PM
At 10/17/2015 4:00:08 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 6:13:13 AM, Wylted wrote:

Have you tried the Russian brides? They are not quite as kinky, but they tend to have fewer STDs and are more reasonably priced.

I'll look into that