Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Last time we did Avatar Theme week?

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:46:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When was the last time and what was the theme? Are we do for another?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
imabench
Posts: 21,930
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:53:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2015 11:46:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
When was the last time and what was the theme?

I think Bush was president and I cant remember

Are we do for another?

Hopefully not
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:55:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
YES, WE ARE DUE FoR ANOTHER THEME WEEK.

FOR THE NEXT MONTH, EVERYONE PUT A COMMUNIST DICTATOR AS YOUR AVATAR!!!11111!!!!!111 xDDDD!!1111????!111 que....
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:02:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2015 11:54:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Didn't we just recently do a Star Wars themed avvie week for the Fourth?

I was gone for over 4 months, so I don't know.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:03:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 12:02:05 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/16/2015 11:54:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Didn't we just recently do a Star Wars themed avvie week for the Fourth?

I was gone for over 4 months, so I don't know.

That was more an open question because I'm not sure myself. Didn't mean to aim that at you.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:09:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2015 11:54:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Didn't we just recently do a Star Wars themed avvie week for the Fourth?

Yes.
I'm a Bish.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:20:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2015 11:54:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Didn't we just recently do a Star Wars themed avvie week for the Fourth?

http://www.debate.org...
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:35:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 12:35:19 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
so it has been over 2 months. I think it is time for another.

Sexy Avvie Week
Cute Animal Avvie Week
I'm a Bish.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:36:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 12:35:49 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:19 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
so it has been over 2 months. I think it is time for another.

Sexy Avvie Week
Cute Animal Avvie Week

Mine is already both of those.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:36:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 12:36:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:49 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:19 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
so it has been over 2 months. I think it is time for another.

Sexy Avvie Week
Cute Animal Avvie Week

Mine is already both of those.

Ummm...
I'm a Bish.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:39:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 12:36:56 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:36:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:49 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:19 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
so it has been over 2 months. I think it is time for another.

Sexy Avvie Week
Cute Animal Avvie Week

Mine is already both of those.

Ummm...

http://pre09.deviantart.net...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
n7
Posts: 1,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:51:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 12:39:36 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:36:56 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:36:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:49 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:19 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
so it has been over 2 months. I think it is time for another.

Sexy Avvie Week
Cute Animal Avvie Week

Mine is already both of those.

Ummm...

http://pre09.deviantart.net...

/r/Clopclop
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 12:53:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 12:51:24 AM, n7 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:39:36 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:36:56 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:36:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:49 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 12:35:19 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
so it has been over 2 months. I think it is time for another.

Sexy Avvie Week
Cute Animal Avvie Week

Mine is already both of those.

Ummm...

http://pre09.deviantart.net...

/r/Clopclop

http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 1:13:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2015 11:46:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
When was the last time and what was the theme? Are we do for another?

How about a week where everyone has airmax's profile picture.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 1:15:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 1:13:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/16/2015 11:46:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
When was the last time and what was the theme? Are we do for another?

How about a week where everyone has airmax's profile picture.

but there is no creativity in that.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 1:15:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 1:15:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 1:13:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/16/2015 11:46:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
When was the last time and what was the theme? Are we do for another?

How about a week where everyone has airmax's profile picture.

but there is no creativity in that.

And it has already been done.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 1:15:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 1:15:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/17/2015 1:13:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/16/2015 11:46:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
When was the last time and what was the theme? Are we do for another?

How about a week where everyone has airmax's profile picture.

but there is no creativity in that.

No, but it'd be hilarious.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 1:41:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 1:13:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/16/2015 11:46:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
When was the last time and what was the theme? Are we do for another?

How about a week where everyone has airmax's profile picture.

Glorious Idea
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 2:10:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2015 2:07:44 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
How about favorite villain?

Oooh, fun. I love villains!
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
Wylted
Posts: 25,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 4:20:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2015 11:46:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
When was the last time and what was the theme? Are we do for another?

Yes, please do a domestic terrorist related one. I love those guys
Wylted
Posts: 25,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 4:20:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2015 11:55:00 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
YES, WE ARE DUE FoR ANOTHER THEME WEEK.

FOR THE NEXT MONTH, EVERYONE PUT A COMMUNIST DICTATOR AS YOUR AVATAR!!!11111!!!!!111 xDDDD!!1111????!111 que....

No way am I going to put up an avatar of Barrack Obama