Jump to topic:

Choose

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 8:35:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In this thread you can post the titles (and your positions) on any topics that you are willing to debate. I currently have a debate up called: Choose any Topic. In that topic you can post in the comments the name of a topic that you would like to debate and I will set up the challenge once I find the time. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a link to it since this thread would be removed for advertising.

Post the links to debate topic that you are willing to debate and if anybody is interested in anybody else's topics you can say so here and can set up a debate with them on it. This thread has been designed to help get the opponent's that you want to get on your debate topics.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 8:46:44 PM
At 10/17/2015 8:35:36 PM, famousdebater wrote:
In this thread you can post the titles (and your positions) on any topics that you are willing to debate. I currently have a debate up called: Choose any Topic. In that topic you can post in the comments the name of a topic that you would like to debate and I will set up the challenge once I find the time. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a link to it since this thread would be removed for advertising.

Post the links to debate topic that you are willing to debate and if anybody is interested in anybody else's topics you can say so here and can set up a debate with them on it. This thread has been designed to help get the opponent's that you want to get on your debate topics.
http://www.debate.org...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 8:39:54 AM
At 10/17/2015 8:46:44 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

http://www.debate.org...

Genereic God exists debate

You are Pro
I am Con.
John Galsworthy
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 4:49:07 AM

Check my sig... ;)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 6:48:37 AM
At 10/21/2015 4:49:07 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Check my sig... ;)

lol, cool sig.
John Galsworthy
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 4:34:24 PM
At 10/21/2015 6:48:37 AM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/21/2015 4:49:07 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Check my sig... ;)

lol, cool sig.

I meant for topics.
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 4:38:50 PM
Check my sig... ;)

lol, cool sig.

I meant for topics.

I'm definitely interested in debating minimum wage with you. And possibly immigration being recognized as a human right. Although, I can't do it at the moment. I am in the middle of an intense debate with Bsh (that I'm probably going to lose) and I'm trying to prioritize that at the moment.
John Galsworthy
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 6:45:27 PM

Ireland doesn't exist (pro)
Morgan Freeman most likely dictated the creation of the universe (pro)
I will not forfeit this debate (con)
Gay rights -both sides present the worst arguments possible, and whoever is the worst wins (Pro/con)
People who own spiders as pets probably ate paint chips sometime during their life. (Pro)
Most oil spills can either be blamed on Poseidon or BP (Pro)
Dance is a sport (con) <-- the only one I wouldn't troll
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 7:59:00 PM

By 'I' do you mean me or you?

Gay rights -both sides present the worst arguments possible, and whoever is the worst wins (Pro/con)
People who own spiders as pets probably ate paint chips sometime during their life. (Pro)

Possibly, dance is a sport as well.
John Galsworthy
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 8:26:13 PM
At 10/21/2015 7:59:00 PM, famousdebater wrote:
By 'I' do you mean me or you?

I mean myself. I would be the instigator.

Possibly, dance is a sport as well.

I have a decent argument for why it's not. I kinda wanna try it out in a debate and see how it does.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 8:36:34 PM
At 10/21/2015 4:38:50 PM, famousdebater wrote:
I'm definitely interested in debating minimum wage with you. And possibly immigration being recognized as a human right. Although, I can't do it at the moment. I am in the middle of an intense debate with Bsh (that I'm probably going to lose) and I'm trying to prioritize that at the moment.

Oh, that's completely fine. :)