Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Username Change?

KingofEverything
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 5:20:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 4:39:49 PM, Insignifica wrote:
Is there any way to change your account's username?

I just thought of a way better username than this one and would like to change if possible

I read on the Debate.org FAQS that you can't switch your account name.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 5:34:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 5:20:15 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 10/20/2015 4:39:49 PM, Insignifica wrote:
Is there any way to change your account's username?

I just thought of a way better username than this one and would like to change if possible

I read on the Debate.org FAQS that you can't switch your account name.

I see. That's unfortunate.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 5:42:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 5:34:36 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/20/2015 5:20:15 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 10/20/2015 4:39:49 PM, Insignifica wrote:
Is there any way to change your account's username?

I just thought of a way better username than this one and would like to change if possible

I read on the Debate.org FAQS that you can't switch your account name.

I see. That's unfortunate.

Since you've not entered any debates, I'd suggest creating a new account if you wish to change your username. It'd be relatively easy to do, if you were to close this account.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 5:43:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 5:42:12 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 10/20/2015 5:34:36 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/20/2015 5:20:15 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 10/20/2015 4:39:49 PM, Insignifica wrote:
Is there any way to change your account's username?

I just thought of a way better username than this one and would like to change if possible

I read on the Debate.org FAQS that you can't switch your account name.

I see. That's unfortunate.

Since you've not entered any debates, I'd suggest creating a new account if you wish to change your username. It'd be relatively easy to do, if you were to close this account.

Sig change.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 6:38:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 4:39:49 PM, Insignifica wrote:
Is there any way to change your account's username?

I just thought of a way better username than this one and would like to change if possible

It is not possible. There is currently a policy in place by moderation that they don't change usernames. This is to prevent them being swamped by such requests.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 6:39:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 5:43:33 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Sig change.

You don't need to post to change your sig. Just hit "review" and it will save the changes.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 6:59:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 6:39:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/20/2015 5:43:33 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Sig change.

You don't need to post to change your sig. Just hit "review" and it will save the changes.

Forgot, sorry. :(
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 7:02:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 6:59:45 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 10/20/2015 6:39:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/20/2015 5:43:33 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Sig change.

You don't need to post to change your sig. Just hit "review" and it will save the changes.

Forgot, sorry. :(

Lol...It's okay. Nothing to apologize for (I wasn't mad...if I came across that way, I apologize). I just wasn't sure if you knew that.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 7:09:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 7:02:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/20/2015 6:59:45 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 10/20/2015 6:39:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/20/2015 5:43:33 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Sig change.

You don't need to post to change your sig. Just hit "review" and it will save the changes.

Forgot, sorry. :(

Lol...It's okay. Nothing to apologize for (I wasn't mad...if I came across that way, I apologize). I just wasn't sure if you knew that.

Okay, no harm done. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 7:15:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 7:09:38 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 10/20/2015 7:02:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/20/2015 6:59:45 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 10/20/2015 6:39:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/20/2015 5:43:33 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Sig change.

You don't need to post to change your sig. Just hit "review" and it will save the changes.

Forgot, sorry. :(

Lol...It's okay. Nothing to apologize for (I wasn't mad...if I came across that way, I apologize). I just wasn't sure if you knew that.

Okay, no harm done. :)

Cool.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 7:58:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 4:39:49 PM, Insignifica wrote:
Is there any way to change your account's username?

I just thought of a way better username than this one and would like to change if possible

You haven't been on for long and don't have much stats. You could just go and make yourself a new account.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 8:26:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thanks for all the answers. I'll consider making a new account.

Does anyone else think my username is lame enough for the effort of doing that to be worth it?