Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

DDO's Best Username *

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 3:02:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
They say that there is power in the spoken word. We are who we attract. And we are what we think we are. The mind is one thing, but the tongue is another.
Tell us what do you think, other than yours, is the best or your own favorite
DDO username here. I love my name.......Inferno. But that Zaradi name is quite cool.
Maybe its because of the letter Z. Who knows. You tell me. Comments please. =)
KingofEverything
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 4:01:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 3:02:09 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that there is power in the spoken word. We are who we attract. And we are what we think we are. The mind is one thing, but the tongue is another.
Tell us what do you think, other than yours, is the best or your own favorite
DDO username here. I love my name.......Inferno. But that Zaradi name is quite cool.
Maybe its because of the letter Z. Who knows. You tell me. Comments please. =)

vi_spex
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 4:13:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I like Bluesteel, because it's a referance to Rearden Metal, from the book Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Rearden Steel was blue. The referance to Rearden Metal is something only on of Bluesteel's fellow Libertarians would pick up on.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 4:15:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 4:13:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
I like Bluesteel, because it's a referance to Rearden Metal, from the book Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Rearden Steel was blue. The referance to Rearden Metal is something only on of Bluesteel's fellow Libertarians would pick up on.

BlueSteel. Is that user here still active.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 4:16:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 4:01:12 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 10/22/2015 3:02:09 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that there is power in the spoken word. We are who we attract. And we are what we think we are. The mind is one thing, but the tongue is another.
Tell us what do you think, other than yours, is the best or your own favorite
DDO username here. I love my name.......Inferno. But that Zaradi name is quite cool.
Maybe its because of the letter Z. Who knows. You tell me. Comments please. =)

vi_spex

I remember this member. Are they still active here.
KingofEverything
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 4:20:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 4:16:29 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/22/2015 4:01:12 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 10/22/2015 3:02:09 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that there is power in the spoken word. We are who we attract. And we are what we think we are. The mind is one thing, but the tongue is another.
Tell us what do you think, other than yours, is the best or your own favorite
DDO username here. I love my name.......Inferno. But that Zaradi name is quite cool.
Maybe its because of the letter Z. Who knows. You tell me. Comments please. =)

vi_spex

I remember this member. Are they still active here.

Definitely.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 4:23:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 3:02:09 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that there is power in the spoken word. We are who we attract. And we are what we think we are. The mind is one thing, but the tongue is another.
Tell us what do you think, other than yours, is the best or your own favorite
DDO username here. I love my name.......Inferno. But that Zaradi name is quite cool.
Maybe its because of the letter Z. Who knows. You tell me. Comments please. =)

Bob. http://www.debate.org...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 4:58:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 4:20:55 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 10/22/2015 4:16:29 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/22/2015 4:01:12 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 10/22/2015 3:02:09 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that there is power in the spoken word. We are who we attract. And we are what we think we are. The mind is one thing, but the tongue is another.
Tell us what do you think, other than yours, is the best or your own favorite
DDO username here. I love my name.......Inferno. But that Zaradi name is quite cool.
Maybe its because of the letter Z. Who knows. You tell me. Comments please. =)

vi_spex

I remember this member. Are they still active here.

Definitely.

Cool.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 5:20:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nobodies ever mispronounced my username which is why I never once wanted to change it to something else
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 6:19:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 5:20:42 PM, imabench wrote:
Nobodies ever mispronounced my username which is why I never once wanted to change it to something else

Your user name is legendary.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 8:02:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Heil is ZE BEST.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 8:20:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 3:02:09 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that there is power in the spoken word. We are who we attract. And we are what we think we are. The mind is one thing, but the tongue is another.
Tell us what do you think, other than yours, is the best or your own favorite
DDO username here. I love my name.......Inferno. But that Zaradi name is quite cool.
Maybe its because of the letter Z. Who knows. You tell me. Comments please. =)

Awh, thanks :^)
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 11:28:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 10:28:19 PM, Insignifica wrote:
"Raisor" is a rather appealing name.

Agreed. I also like your username. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 1:35:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 3:02:09 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that there is power in the spoken word. We are who we attract. And we are what we think we are. The mind is one thing, but the tongue is another.
Tell us what do you think, other than yours, is the best or your own favorite
DDO username here. I love my name.......Inferno. But that Zaradi name is quite cool.
Maybe its because of the letter Z. Who knows. You tell me. Comments please. =)

I liked justcallmetarzan
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k