A Very DDO Wedding

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 4:30:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi everyone,

As many of you may already know through Facebook, Tulle and I recently got married!

Between us, we've clocked over 11 years on DDO, so while I may not visit the site much anymore, I wanted to thank everyone - new members and old - for their part in building and maintaining the DDO community. DDO and all of you create a unique haven, which allowed she and I to get to know each other in a way we may not have been able to elsewhere.

Tulle and I met on DDO, started our budding friendship and eventual relationship here, and shared a lot of great experiences on the site along the way. It's wild to think a marriage could come from a debating website, but it's been a fun experience and we're grateful for all the friends we've made along the way. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the memories!

~ Maikuru & Tulle
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 4:33:37 AM
At 10/23/2015 4:30:27 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Hi everyone,

As many of you may already know through Facebook, Tulle and I recently got married!

Between us, we've clocked over 11 years on DDO, so while I may not visit the site much anymore, I wanted to thank everyone - new members and old - for their part in building and maintaining the DDO community. DDO and all of you create a unique haven, which allowed she and I to get to know each other in a way we may not have been able to elsewhere.

Tulle and I met on DDO, started our budding friendship and eventual relationship here, and shared a lot of great experiences on the site along the way. It's wild to think a marriage could come from a debating website, but it's been a fun experience and we're grateful for all the friends we've made along the way. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the memories!

~ Maikuru & Tulle

Congratulations and best wishes to both of you!
Debate.org Moderator
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 4:36:56 AM
Congrats.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 4:47:36 AM
Congrats :')
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 4:55:58 AM
Hi everyone,

~ Maikuru & Tulle

Congratulations, guys!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 5:08:30 AM
Congrats!
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 11:20:23 AM
That's amazing, fabulous and romantic. Hooray!! Congratulations!

That just goes to show. If true love can happen here, it can happen ANYWHERE. Nothing's impossible.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 11:37:28 PM
Congrats to both of you :) I wish you a happy future.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 12:06:47 AM
Hi everyone,

~ Maikuru & Tulle

Best wishes to the both of you http://giant.gfycat.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 9:26:40 AM
At 10/23/2015 4:47:36 AM, Lee001 wrote:

I just hope a polygamous marriage is as easy to start from DDO, am I right ;)
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:42:36 PM
At 10/24/2015 9:26:40 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/23/2015 4:47:36 AM, Lee001 wrote:

I just hope a polygamous marriage is as easy to start from DDO, am I right ;)

;)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 10:16:26 AM
Hi everyone,

~ Maikuru & Tulle

Congrats and all the best for the future. :)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 3:49:11 PM
Congrats and I wish you two fair winds in following seas.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 5:10:01 PM
Hi everyone,

~ Maikuru & Tulle

WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!! No, I did not know that you guys got married!!! OMG!!! I wanna see pics lol! Tulle said she would invite me LOL. Oh well, sooooooo when is the baby coming now :P
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 9:35:25 PM
Hi everyone,

~ Maikuru & Tulle

Awh congratulations
Nolite Timere
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 1:28:45 PM
Hi everyone,

~ Maikuru & Tulle

Really.
Alexia_Francesconi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 6:33:39 PM
Hi everyone,

~ Maikuru & Tulle

Hey Mikuru & Tulle,
Congratulations on the wedding, wishing you guys a long happy life together =)
Old enough to know better, young enough to not care =P - Alexia Francesconi

=)