Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 3:17:03 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
So I've seen stuff about usernames or whatever, and I'm sure some people have regrets about their username. Or maybe some of you should.

But anyway, going back to the good days when you looked at this site and thought it might be a good place to hang around, would you pick a different username if you could do it over again?

Knowing what I know now, I might've done TheOncomingJonelle just as a joke to my boyfriend, TheOncomingStorm who started using this site before I did (but also before we were in a relationship).

Anyway, let me here your thoughts. What's the username you wish you had that keeps you up at night? Or the one you think about when you're at a bar drowning out all your mistakes like "I really should've gone with _______ for DDO."
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

And if you're reading this, go look up MountainTopPsycho on Vine. He's my husband, and I'm in two of his vines so far. They're not funny, but if you were wondering what I look like, you got it.