Jump to topic:

1 Year Ago...

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 1:36:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I dosen't seem like a year ago, I was in my college writting class looking up sources for my argumentative paper, and came across DDO.

DDO honestly has made me a different person, and I know it sounds cheesy. In real life now, I don't put up with peoples bullsh*t anymore. I stand strong in my beliefs, I love to argue, even more with people.

DDO has also changed some of my stances, before DDO, I use to be a homophobe, but not anymore. Infact, all of my friends at school are gay guys (a dream come true). YYW (haaayy ;)
and bsh1 just made me realize that though they're gay, they're just like everyone else, and are the kindest and strongest people I've met. Just thank you all, for being there & arguing with me...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 1:39:15 AM
Thanks for the shout out, Lee. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary with DDO :) I hope you stay for many more.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 1:51:34 AM
At 10/24/2015 1:36:57 AM, Lee001 wrote:
I dosen't seem like a year ago, I was in my college writting class looking up sources for my argumentative paper, and came across DDO.

DDO honestly has made me a different person, and I know it sounds cheesy. In real life now, I don't put up with peoples bullsh*t anymore. I stand strong in my beliefs, I love to argue, even more with people.

Sounds like an ultra-feminist.

DDO has also changed some of my stances, before DDO, I use to be a homophobe, but not anymore. Infact, all of my friends at school are gay guys (a dream come true). YYW (haaayy ;)

stereotyping much?
and bsh1 just made me realize that though they're gay, they're just like everyone else, and are the kindest and strongest people I've met. Just thank you all, for being there & arguing with me...

I hate your existence on the site (sarcasm)

Now, everybody be happy, stereotypical gay moment here- I love those shoes, where you get them? Does this shirt make me look fat?

Happy anniversary of joining my (healthier) addiction website.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 1:54:50 AM
At 10/24/2015 1:51:34 AM, TheChristian wrote:

You bet'cha ;)

stereotyping much?

You <3 me

Now, everybody be happy, stereotypical gay moment here- I love those shoes, where you get them? Does this shirt make me look fat?

Gay guys are just hot, what can I say?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 1:59:02 AM
At 10/24/2015 1:54:50 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 10/24/2015 1:51:34 AM, TheChristian wrote:

You bet'cha ;)

I KNEW IT! DENY IT 3 TIMES, I FINIALLY GOT IT!

stereotyping much?

You <3 me

No I really don't.

Gay guys are just hot, what can I say?
We are, aren't we? Now come over here, you need your nails painted.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 1:59:50 AM
Great! <3

Happy being here for one year, you and I still haven't been in a debate yet.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 3:28:04 AM

I wanna be like you next year. I mean in terms of debating.

I'm bisexual, though I strongly favor women.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 3:58:56 AM
DDO has also changed some of my stances, before DDO, I use to be a homophobe, but not anymore. Infact, all of my friends at school are gay guys (a dream come true).

Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssss
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:48:48 AM
At 10/24/2015 3:28:04 AM, KingofEverything wrote:

I'm someone to look up to??? :D Thank you! ;)
A la vorte!

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:50:21 AM
At 10/24/2015 4:48:48 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 10/24/2015 3:28:04 AM, KingofEverything wrote:

I'm someone to look up to??? :D Thank you! ;)
A la vorte!

Yup!

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:52:50 AM
At 10/24/2015 3:58:56 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
DDO has also changed some of my stances, before DDO, I use to be a homophobe, but not anymore. Infact, all of my friends at school are gay guys (a dream come true).

Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssss

They're the best<3

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:54:03 AM
At 10/24/2015 4:52:50 AM, Lee001 wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssss

They're the best<3

Give me a high five through the Internet!

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:56:25 AM
At 10/24/2015 4:54:03 AM, KingofEverything wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssss

They're the best<3

*high-five* :D

It sucks though, all the sexy guys are gay :(

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 6:54:03 AM
At 10/24/2015 4:56:25 AM, Lee001 wrote:

*ahem*
>:(
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 9:24:56 AM
At 10/24/2015 4:56:25 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 10/24/2015 4:54:03 AM, KingofEverything wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssss

They're the best<3

*high-five* :D

Not true, though I pretended to be gay once when I was in a gay club, and bedded a fagg hag.
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 9:40:01 AM

Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssss

They're the best<3

Yaaaaaasssss queen
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...