Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Queen Of DDO *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 2:31:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mirror mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest lady of them all. Royalty goes beyond beauty. It involves class, dignity, honor, and respect. There are many females here on this site who are noticed. Some of them aren't even recognized at all. But today we are going to reveal once and for all, who is the fairest lady in the land of DDO.
My vote goes of course would go to Royalpaladin. And yes she is royal, however she is gone. So how about the one who is here right now. Shall we anoint the great mistress herself.... Emilrose Your pick please. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 3:40:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/26/2015 2:31:54 PM, inferno wrote:
Mirror mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest lady of them all. Royalty goes beyond beauty. It involves class, dignity, honor, and respect. There are many females here on this site who are noticed. Some of them aren't even recognized at all. But today we are going to reveal once and for all, who is the fairest lady in the land of DDO.
My vote goes of course would go to Royalpaladin. And yes she is royal, however she is gone. So how about the one who is here right now. Shall we anoint the great mistress herself.... Emilrose Your pick please. =)

Remember, there is power in the spoken word. A queen isn't just a normal word for a female.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 1:41:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I nominate all the women of DDO, because all of them that I've met are awesome.
Lee's my personal queen, though <3
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 1:46:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/27/2015 1:41:32 AM, SolonKR wrote:
I nominate all the women of DDO, because all of them that I've met are awesome.
Lee's my personal queen, though <3

Because Solon is the king, I'm the queen<3
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 2:59:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/27/2015 1:46:01 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 10/27/2015 1:41:32 AM, SolonKR wrote:
I nominate all the women of DDO, because all of them that I've met are awesome.
Lee's my personal queen, though <3

Because Solon is the king, I'm the queen<3

I bless that marriage.

You two are the King and Queen of DDO.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9