Jump to topic:

So

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 4:42:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's been a long time since ive made a serious or even semi serious post. I will keep this short. We as a site own edb8 in every possible way for a reason. It harbours people that cannot make it in this community, and they cannot make it in this community for a plethora of reasons. Ive made my fair share of drama , to keep DDO less boring but this recent bit is quite a bit.

Dont acknowlege or give merit to the posts of outcasts on another site that harbors them. This is especially true in regards to personal attacks. That entire rant over on edb8 was bordering on the lines of sociopathic just due to the passive aggressive non direct way in which it addressed people.

Tldr

Let dead dogs die
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 4:48:00 PM
At 10/26/2015 4:42:40 PM, Mikal wrote:

Live and let die.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 4:49:03 PM
It's weird to see a serious post about the site...How long has it been? 9,10 months?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King