Jump to topic:

What is Mafia, is it still around?

Sciguy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 12:13:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like to know if Mafia is still around on DDO because when it was popular two years ago I was not really on too often to think of it. How do you play Mafia and is it like Town of Salem or the Mafia mod?

If this is still around I would love to learn how to play it. If it is no longer available we could bring it back as if it were the moonwalk!
Sciguy, that one guy.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 12:15:44 AM
It is like town of Salem. I run the beginners series for mafia, and if you'd like, and I sign you up for the next one. It should start in 1-2 weeks.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 7:24:32 PM
Do me a favor: Sign me up too. Thanx bsh!
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
QuinnCR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 4:39:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I am new and I have heard about mafia but I have no idea what it is. I set up my account about a year or two ago but never did anything with it until now. Please explain what mafia is.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 9:31:06 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 4:39:15 PM, QuinnCR wrote:
I am new and I have heard about mafia but I have no idea what it is. I set up my account about a year or two ago but never did anything with it until now. Please explain what mafia is.

Congrats for necro-posting
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka