Jump to topic:

Witchcraft On DDO *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 1:06:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today we are going to dedicate this thread to all of the outsiders here on DDO. And yes it is Halloween week, which will make this one even more interesting. Now how many of you here are into witchcraft or the occult ?
How many of you here are involved in freemasonry ? How many of you here are witches or warlocks. Some people believe that witchcraft is a form of manipulation which includes brainwashing, seduction, and mind control. I want to know what made you or what was it that sparked your interest to be a part of the lifestyle that you lead and do you believe that what you do is a religion and is it necessary. Check out video below when you get a chance, if you dare. Comments.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 2:37:10 PM
At 10/29/2015 1:06:37 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today we are going to dedicate this thread to all of the outsiders here on DDO. And yes it is Halloween week, which will make this one even more interesting. Now how many of you here are into witchcraft or the occult ?
How many of you here are involved in freemasonry ? How many of you here are witches or warlocks. Some people believe that witchcraft is a form of manipulation which includes brainwashing, seduction, and mind control. I want to know what made you or what was it that sparked your interest to be a part of the lifestyle that you lead and do you believe that what you do is a religion and is it necessary. Check out video below when you get a chance, if you dare. Comments.

And by the way, how many of you out there believe that witchcraft is wrong. Your comments below.
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:08:30 PM
I was involved in occult activity during the later part of my teenage years, but stopped as soon as it consumed me. It's definitely not a part of my life that I enjoy revisiting, and strongly discourage all those who fantasize about the mystical aspects behind such practices and want to become involved in them.

Playing "witch" is harmless right up until you start committing acts that are contrary to your morals and understanding of what is right.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:15:41 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:08:30 PM, BTW wrote:
I was involved in occult activity during the later part of my teenage years, but stopped as soon as it consumed me. It's definitely not a part of my life that I enjoy revisiting, and strongly discourage all those who fantasize about the mystical aspects behind such practices and want to become involved in them.

Playing "witch" is harmless right up until you start committing acts that are contrary to your morals and understanding of what is right.

At what point did you feel that the darkness was too much for you to handle.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:20:44 PM

So, which is the bad part: the consumption (inferred as time commitment) or the acts themselves?
What acts did you do that you viewed as immoral or challenged your notion of right and wrong? Isn't it good to challenge these perceptions?
My work here is, finally, done.
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:24:44 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:15:41 PM, inferno wrote:

I feel that decision was made for me, but not immediately. I remained an staunch atheist for an additional ten years after the fact. Making it a point to scientifically destroy any and all Bible thumpers with a superior understanding of physics...but it was almost as if, upon my conversion, I could trace G-d's presence on the side lines going some 20 or so years back to my grandmother (may she rest in peace).

To this day I feel as if G-d claimed me as His a long time ago, but remained still until He smacked me upside the head a little over 5 years ago. I needed the experience and He wasn't about to deprive me of that experience; even at the cost of the mistakes I've made so far in life.
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:37:09 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:20:44 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

So, which is the bad part: the consumption (inferred as time commitment) or the acts themselves?
What acts did you do that you viewed as immoral or challenged your notion of right and wrong? Isn't it good to challenge these perceptions?

Consumed in time and mind. It's not healthy to challenge perceptions of right and wrong when you can definitely say that some of the actions I took were very wrong; both morally and as society would view them...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:37:25 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:24:44 PM, BTW wrote:

I feel that decision was made for me, but not immediately. I remained an staunch atheist for an additional ten years after the fact. Making it a point to scientifically destroy any and all Bible thumpers with a superior understanding of physics...but it was almost as if, upon my conversion, I could trace G-d's presence on the side lines going some 20 or so years back to my grandmother (may she rest in peace).

To this day I feel as if G-d claimed me as His a long time ago, but remained still until He smacked me upside the head a little over 5 years ago. I needed the experience and He wasn't about to deprive me of that experience; even at the cost of the mistakes I've made so far in life.

So why do you spell God without the o.
And did the supernatural make you see the world differently being an atheist then.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:38:05 PM
At 10/29/2015 4:53:35 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Well brimstone is bad for EPA emissions, so yah it's bad.

This is a serious question Parrot.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:40:15 PM

I believe it is wrong to make someone go against their own free will.
For example lets say that a man uses a love spell on a woman. And she falls for him hard.
Don't you think that this is invading a persons conscious mind and making them go against their own free will as a human being.
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:47:53 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:37:25 PM, inferno wrote:

And did the supernatural make you see the world differently being an atheist then.

I do not spell G-d with an "o" as a personal sign of respect.

Did the supernatural make me see the world differently as an atheist? I don't know. That depends on the interpretation. Does an atheist know that spirits exist? My anti-theism was a direct product of the anger I kept within myself. Call it a grudge against the concept of G-d if you will...
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:50:51 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:40:15 PM, inferno wrote:

Don't you think that this is invading a persons conscious mind and making them go against their own free will as a human being.

That's not the way it works. A human being's will cannot be touched, but it can be coerced.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:52:17 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:47:53 PM, BTW wrote:
At 10/29/2015 5:37:25 PM, inferno wrote:

I do not spell G-d with an "o" as a personal sign of respect.

Did the supernatural make me see the world differently as an atheist? I don't know. That depends on the interpretation. Does an atheist know that spirits exist? My anti-theism was a direct product of the anger I kept within myself. Call it a grudge against the concept of G-d if you will...

Interesting.
So you do believe that we as mortal beings are not alone in this world as it stands today or forever more before we were even into existence.
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:55:16 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:52:17 PM, inferno wrote:

Interesting.
So you do believe that we as mortal beings are not alone in this world as it stands today or forever more before we were even into existence.

I promise that anybody who thinks otherwise is going to be in for an awakening.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:56:46 PM

For example lets say that a man uses a love spell on a woman. And she falls for him hard.

Is that what he was doing?
For all I know, this is an urban legend, a stereotype of what they do.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:59:46 PM

Love spells are to influence your own psychology. To give you more self confidence etc. love spells may increase your chance of getting a woman to fall in love, but do not attack free will. (If it even exists)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:00:44 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:37:09 PM, BTW wrote:

Consumed in time and mind. It's not healthy to challenge perceptions of right and wrong when you can definitely say that some of the actions I took were very wrong; both morally and as society would view them...

It is dangerous to reveal secrets to the uninitiated or weak.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:03:06 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:55:16 PM, BTW wrote:
At 10/29/2015 5:52:17 PM, inferno wrote:

Interesting.

I promise that anybody who thinks otherwise is going to be in for an awakening.

This is what I try and tell my atheist friends. They must understand that the reason why these forces of darkness are invisible, or forces of light, is so that they can maintain power through mystery. This is the whole reason why people do deal with the occult. It is forbidden knowledge in the hands of mortals.
Now my friend, please tell them, they have no idea what that does to people once they are exposed to what's on the other side. I mean it is dangerous especially in the hands of an evil mind. There are beings on this planet that are very much alive and walk the Earth daily. Invisible.
Am I right.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:04:33 PM
I have definitely dabbled in the occult and have made a pact with Satan. Just to answer the op. I take my pact seriously as well, my personal beliefs about his existence of non existence aside. I made a pact, and I take my commitments seriously.
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:06:28 PM
At 10/29/2015 6:03:06 PM, inferno wrote:

Now my friend, please tell them, they have no idea what that does to people once they are exposed to what's on the other side. I mean it is dangerous especially in the hands of an evil mind. There are beings on this planet that are very much alive and walk the Earth daily. Invisible.
Am I right.

It is my wish that they remain steadfast in their ignorance than to know just one thing there is to know about any of this. All answers lead to no.
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:13:58 PM
At 10/29/2015 6:04:33 PM, Wylted wrote:
I have definitely dabbled in the occult and have made a pact with Satan. Just to answer the op. I take my pact seriously as well, my personal beliefs about his existence of non existence aside. I made a pact, and I take my commitments seriously.

You speak of Lucifer as if he is a red man with a pitchfork burning in fire and brimstone for all eternity. What you don't know won't hurt you. Keep on, Wylted. :)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:18:10 PM
At 10/29/2015 6:13:58 PM, BTW wrote:

You speak of Lucifer as if he is a red man with a pitchfork burning in fire and brimstone for all eternity. What you don't know won't hurt you. Keep on, Wylted. :)

Fvck off. There is a difference between a lucifer and Satan. I don't think Christians get to define who Satan is either, so please leave the fire and brimstone stuff to somebody else.
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:20:26 PM

I have also come to an agreement with the devil, but neither of us really get much out of it. It is more like a mutual truce.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:21:52 PM
At 10/29/2015 6:20:26 PM, BlackFlags wrote:

I have also come to an agreement with the devil, but neither of us really get much out of it. It is more like a mutual truce.

A truce? Were you guys at war ?
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:23:24 PM
At 10/29/2015 6:21:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
A truce? Were you guys at war ?

Not really. We for the most part came to an understanding of each other. At least I think so. Me and the devil himself don't really sit down and drink tea together.
BTW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:25:18 PM
At 10/29/2015 6:18:10 PM, Wylted wrote:

Fvck off. There is a difference between a lucifer and Satan. I don't think Christians get to define who Satan is either, so please leave the fire and brimstone stuff to somebody else.

I meant no offense by what I wrote.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:27:32 PM
At 10/29/2015 6:25:18 PM, BTW wrote:
At 10/29/2015 6:18:10 PM, Wylted wrote:

I meant no offense by what I wrote.

It was a statement loaded with presumptions and hubris, however I'm glad you meant not to offend.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:30:43 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:59:46 PM, Wylted wrote:

Love spells are to influence your own psychology. To give you more self confidence etc. love spells may increase your chance of getting a woman to fall in love, but do not attack free will. (If it even exists)

Love spells use the supernatural to put people under the influence of a delusion.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:32:36 PM

What was it that made you do this. Im curious.