Jump to topic:

Bi-weekly topics

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 2:47:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please send me PM's for the Bi-Weekly Topics (specify the forum, the thread title, and give me the content of the OP), so they can be stickied. I've barely got any submissions at all, and I'd love to have some. Any topic of your choice, as long as it stays out of the following forums:

- Funny
- Debate.org
- Games
- Personal
- Miscellaneous
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 6:06:12 PM
Sweet! I'll send you one for economics before too long.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 6:22:53 PM
/in for Arts
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 7:44:55 PM
I would but.....
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 12:47:53 AM
At 11/3/2015 2:47:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
Please send me PM's for the Bi-Weekly Topics (specify the forum, the thread title, and give me the content of the OP), so they can be stickied. I've barely got any submissions at all, and I'd love to have some. Any topic of your choice, as long as it stays out of the following forums:

- Funny
- Debate.org
- Games
- Personal
- Miscellaneous

I guess I can stop being lazy and write some political articles or some history analyses.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 12:52:15 AM
I oncee tried to make a thread series on how to successfully invade Russia. I'm considering writing that again if I weren't so lazy.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 3:30:17 AM
At 11/3/2015 2:47:56 PM, tejretics wrote:

Economics - "The EITC Alternative" - It's about the EITC... Lol
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW