Total Posts:75|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rob1Billion

badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 12:54:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 12:52:12 PM, JBlake wrote:
Why would he have closed his account?

gone setting up a hippy commune i suppose.
signature
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 12:55:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 12:54:39 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/26/2010 12:52:12 PM, JBlake wrote:
Why would he have closed his account?

gone setting up a hippy commune i suppose.

lol.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:02:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 12:52:12 PM, JBlake wrote:
Why would he have closed his account?

Isn't a closed account a banned account? A deactivated account is some who closes it by their own choosing right?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:06:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:02:24 PM, jharry wrote:
At 9/26/2010 12:52:12 PM, JBlake wrote:
Why would he have closed his account?

Isn't a closed account a banned account? A deactivated account is some who closes it by their own choosing right?

http://www.debate.org...

This is Robert_Santurri account. He closed it.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:08:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:06:39 PM, jharry wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:02:24 PM, jharry wrote:
At 9/26/2010 12:52:12 PM, JBlake wrote:
Why would he have closed his account?

Isn't a closed account a banned account? A deactivated account is some who closes it by their own choosing right?

http://www.debate.org...

This is Robert_Santurri account. He closed it.

And here is Rob1Billion.

http://www.debate.org...

What happened? He may be back?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:11:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:08:47 PM, badger wrote:
conspiracy!

Something aint right.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:28:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:24:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
If it's closed that means he got banned.

This is political assassination!!

If it's closed it could have been because of his pic. He did have a pic of a joint afterall.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:30:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:28:17 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:24:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
If it's closed that means he got banned.

This is political assassination!!

If it's closed it could have been because of his pic. He did have a pic of a joint afterall.

you say some nutty things.
signature
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:32:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:30:51 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:28:17 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:24:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
If it's closed that means he got banned.

This is political assassination!!

If it's closed it could have been because of his pic. He did have a pic of a joint afterall.

you say some nutty things.

Well I'm pretty pics like that aren't allowed here. Somebody got banned before for having a pic of the middle finger.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:36:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Phil is just biased towards who he bans. He'll find any small reason to ban someone he disagrees with.
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
FREEDO
Posts: 21,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:40:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:37:56 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
He posted a picture of a porn scene.

Where?
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:42:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:41:23 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:37:56 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
He posted a picture of a porn scene.

Yea, where?

you want to go look at porn?
signature
FREEDO
Posts: 21,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:44:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:42:16 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:41:23 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:37:56 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
He posted a picture of a porn scene.

Yea, where?

you want to go look at porn?

Lol, I remember when I was banned looking in here that Panda kept asking for where I had posted the giant penis. I wanted to post so bad "Why so intent on seeing the penis?"
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:48:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:44:43 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:42:16 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:41:23 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/26/2010 4:37:56 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
He posted a picture of a porn scene.

Yea, where?

you want to go look at porn?

Lol, I remember when I was banned looking in here that Panda kept asking for where I had posted the giant penis. I wanted to post so bad "Why so intent on seeing the penis?"

why'd you post a picture of a penis?
signature
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 4:53:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/26/2010 4:50:52 PM, badger wrote:
how can't men be raped?

It was a picture of some average Joe having sex with an old behemoth of a woman. There wasn't actually any nudity shown, though.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown