Jump to topic:

Marijuana Debate

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 3:19:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As a new member, I find that I struggle at debating, but in real life, I am exceptionally good at Marijuana debates. Would someone be willing to challenge me and take the Con position?
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 3:19:43 PM
At 11/9/2015 3:19:00 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
As a new member, I find that I struggle at debating, but in real life, I am exceptionally good at Marijuana debates. Would someone be willing to challenge me and take the Con position?

Con as in "it should be illegal".

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Chrysaor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 5:20:22 PM

I'm interested.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 12:04:08 AM
At 11/9/2015 3:19:43 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

Con as in "it should be illegal".

Somebody would have to be stoned off their asss to take con on that!
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 1:09:14 AM

https://youtu.be...
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 1:13:23 AM
At 11/10/2015 1:09:14 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

https://youtu.be...

Lol.