Jump to topic:

So, what'd I miss?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 2:59:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Some of you may have noticed that I have disappeared for the past month -- just dealing with life, ya know?

I was just wondering what all I have missed since my lack of activity, which will probably continue for at least a few more months.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 3:04:23 PM
At 11/10/2015 2:59:51 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Some of you may have noticed that I have disappeared for the past month -- just dealing with life, ya know?

I was just wondering what all I have missed since my lack of activity, which will probably continue for at least a few more months.

Bladerunner060 is missing.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 4:15:20 PM

DDO The Movie comes out in less than a month. Get hyped
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 4:28:46 PM
At 11/10/2015 4:15:20 PM, imabench wrote:

http://i.imgur.com...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 4:35:29 PM
At 11/10/2015 4:28:46 PM, Zaradi wrote:

http://i.imgur.com...

+1
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 4:46:44 PM

Have you made a trailer for it yet?
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 5:50:05 PM

. :D
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 6:26:45 PM

If you think that you have missed something on DDO, then my friend, you have no life. =)