Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

DND update

Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 7:56:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Our weekly group consists of

Me
Raisor
Zaradi
Solon
FT

With max And DK having character sheets but not playing yet

We play every sunday night if people want to join
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 2:31:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 2:24:14 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/11/2015 1:21:59 AM, TUF wrote:
Dungeons and dragons? really?

You want in?

I do.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 3:40:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Other than the old xbox game not sure I've ever played it. I always heard it was like a super nerdy thing, but I guess so is being a member of DDO. I'll probably play mostly because of everyone else is though one of these sundays.

Got to get my computer fixed as soon as I get paid so I can get on with you guys. Delta Airlines apparently doesn't know how to read a "Fragile" Sticker on my suit case.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 4:33:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 2:24:14 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/11/2015 1:21:59 AM, TUF wrote:
Dungeons and dragons? really?

You want in?

Whoa, yeah, if there is an invite. Shoot me specs if you want another player.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 5:13:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 4:33:19 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/11/2015 2:24:14 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/11/2015 1:21:59 AM, TUF wrote:
Dungeons and dragons? really?

You want in?

Whoa, yeah, if there is an invite. Shoot me specs if you want another player.

3.5e. Level yourself up to 3.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 5:16:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 3:40:48 PM, TUF wrote:
Other than the old xbox game not sure I've ever played it. I always heard it was like a super nerdy thing, but I guess so is being a member of DDO. I'll probably play mostly because of everyone else is though one of these sundays.

Got to get my computer fixed as soon as I get paid so I can get on with you guys. Delta Airlines apparently doesn't know how to read a "Fragile" Sticker on my suit case.

I decided to take Mikal's analogy of playing D&D not only because it's fvcking hilarious, but because it's also true.

You start thinking about D&D like fvcking some really fat, ugly, smelly, disgusting chick. Once you actually get started and get into it, you look down and realize you're banging the hottest supermodel alive.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 6:19:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you play on DDO or like google hangout, cause I would play if it was on DDO but I can't get on Google hangouts. But you should play pathfinder instead of 3.5e because Pathfinder is a streamlined 3.5 OGL system
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 6:58:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 3:40:48 PM, TUF wrote:
Other than the old xbox game not sure I've ever played it. I always heard it was like a super nerdy thing, but I guess so is being a member of DDO. I'll probably play mostly because of everyone else is though one of these sundays.

Got to get my computer fixed as soon as I get paid so I can get on with you guys. Delta Airlines apparently doesn't know how to read a "Fragile" Sticker on my suit case.

Dude, I didn't know what it was either -- it's actually tons of fun -- you gotta join.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 7:01:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 5:16:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
You start thinking about D&D like fvcking some really fat, ugly, smelly, disgusting chick. Once you actually get started and get into it, you look down and realize you're banging the hottest supermodel alive.

That's what D&D is supposed to be like...

Solon's campaign is more like fvcking the hottest supermodel alive until you realize the next morning it's actually a really fat, ugly, smelly, disgusting chick. I mean, c'mon, I had a fvcking warship in my grasp.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 7:06:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 7:01:32 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 11/11/2015 5:16:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
You start thinking about D&D like fvcking some really fat, ugly, smelly, disgusting chick. Once you actually get started and get into it, you look down and realize you're banging the hottest supermodel alive.

That's what D&D is supposed to be like...

Solon's campaign is more like fvcking the hottest supermodel alive until you realize the next morning it's actually a really fat, ugly, smelly, disgusting chick. I mean, c'mon, I had a fvcking warship in my grasp.

I guess bad decisions have consequences man. Shouldn't have tried to steal the King's treasury :P
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 7:09:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 4:33:19 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/11/2015 2:24:14 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/11/2015 1:21:59 AM, TUF wrote:
Dungeons and dragons? really?

You want in?

Whoa, yeah, if there is an invite. Shoot me specs if you want another player.

Down to play sunday night
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 7:13:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 7:09:48 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/11/2015 4:33:19 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/11/2015 2:24:14 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/11/2015 1:21:59 AM, TUF wrote:
Dungeons and dragons? really?

You want in?

Whoa, yeah, if there is an invite. Shoot me specs if you want another player.

Down to play sunday night

Normally yes, will see if I can free up some time for this. At would be quite awesome.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 7:33:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 7:13:50 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/11/2015 7:09:48 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/11/2015 4:33:19 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/11/2015 2:24:14 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/11/2015 1:21:59 AM, TUF wrote:
Dungeons and dragons? really?

You want in?

Whoa, yeah, if there is an invite. Shoot me specs if you want another player.

Down to play sunday night

Normally yes, will see if I can free up some time for this. At would be quite awesome.

This sundayy dooo it
SolonKR
Posts: 4,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 9:37:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 7:01:32 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 11/11/2015 5:16:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
You start thinking about D&D like fvcking some really fat, ugly, smelly, disgusting chick. Once you actually get started and get into it, you look down and realize you're banging the hottest supermodel alive.

That's what D&D is supposed to be like...

Solon's campaign is more like fvcking the hottest supermodel alive until you realize the next morning it's actually a really fat, ugly, smelly, disgusting chick. I mean, c'mon, I had a fvcking warship in my grasp.

"Bad decisions have consequences"

But anyway, those of you that want to play should PM me. Alternatively, I'll PM you when I don't feel like I'm drowning in my own nasal congestion.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3